Chapter 21

Hatspehut

It's been three weeks since we have been back home. On the days that vampire tutor isn't here filling my daughter's head with vampire crap, I take her and her friends down to the library and read to them about werewolves and werewolves only. They have learned well, Belle is understanding the difference between her and Saryia, it makes my wolf very proud.

Under all that pride she is hungry, starving for Saryia and her body. We aren't really speaking to eachother. We acknowledge one another when Belle is around but that's it. It's fucking agony! I still sleep in bed with her, but she is on one side I am on the other. I know that my wolf can't take this much longer, eventually she'll take me over and sleep with Saryia. I want to do it too but she has to see where I'm coming from. Belle is not a vampire, she is a werewolf and I need her to see that. I can't take this much longer, a mate is like a drug, and desperately I need Saryia. The doors opens slowly, Saryia walks in.

"Mate! Mate!" My wolf cheers. Saryia stares at me, her gaze is taken away when Belle hugs her legs. Saryia weakly smiles down at our pup then prys Belle off.

"Haty, news has come in from the younger elders. You are needed in the conference room." Her voice is weaker than it was the other day. She seems to be getting weaker everyday, I notice the same with me. Oddly I'm losing my power at the same rate Saryia is. I nod slowly and excuse the pups. They all bows their heads and walk out the library. Belle walks up to me, her dark brown eyes twinkle as I lean down to her. She pecks my cheek then trots over to Saryia and does the same. After she leaves Saryia reaches for my hand, hers trembles.

"What's wrong with you? Your getting weak." Saryia takes my hand intertwining our fingers. Her hand is freezing cold.

"Mate separation." Is all she says. I forgot about mate separation. I thought it wouldn't happen since we are together, but its happening. For each mated pair its different. I think its safe to say that we truly are eachother's strength. Even though we are touching now it is still cold with a slight warmth. We walk down the halls then Saryia stops us. Saryia's cold arms warp around my waist, her chin rest on my shoulder. A low moan parts my lips, this is all my wolf, heart, soul, and body wanted for so long.

"Hatspehut." She breathes into my ear, "I can't take it any more. I need to be with you and our daughter. It's hurting the both of us to be separate." She holds me tighter in her cold embrace.

"Haty.... baby please, I want my heart to beat again." I turn to face Saryia when I feel a tear fall from her chin onto my skin. Worrying about what she just said I put my hand over her heart. Nothing, no beat. A whimper parts my lips, no wonder she is so cold. I throw my arms around her breathing into her shoulder where my mark sits.

"Saryia, this is all my fault." I being to sob into her shoulder, "I'm so sorry, I never wanted any of this." Saryia rubs calming circles into my back.

"I didn't want this either. Look at me." I stare up into her gentle light blue eyes, she strokes my cheek.

"You and I will make a plan about our family, you, Belle, and I. This war will not tear us apart. I soon rather face the noose again before I loose you and Belle... Kiss me and lets start over again." Instantly my lips crush into hers. My wolf howls in triumph, finally having Saryia's lips on us. She pulls me into her body and we kiss with much more passion and hunger. Her tongue forces its way into my mouth and dances with mine. Softly I'm pressed into the wall behind me.

Saryia kisses me hard as she hooks my leg up on her waist. She picks me up in her arms, heat beings to rise from our bodies. She takes her lips away from mine and suck on the mark on my shoulder. My body shudders at her light touch, and I instantly loose myself to her.