Chapter 28

Hatspehut

I lay on my back withering and screaming in pure pleasure as Saryia finishes meeting my need between my thighs. Her sleek tongue stops caressing my sensitivity, she withdraws her fingers from inside me and licks them clean. Saryia's face hovers over mine again and she connects our lips in a tender kiss. Still I am left breathless from our exhausting night. On this night of Christmas, we have much to expect. Miguel will be landing in the south, and Sabrina will be coming the next week. This war will spill onto our home soil, with it blood. For now I will not worry about the morning's dread, I only care about for now Saryia.

"Did you enjoy yourself baby girl?" Saryia purrs while she pulls me into her embrace. I sigh contently and nod. Snuggling into her soft skin I nibble her warm skin. Saryia giggles then pulls me on top of her. We gaze at one another.

"You've changed." She says in a small giggle. My eyebrow arches and I trace patterns on her flat stomach.

"How have I changed?" Saryia pulls me down to her face and locks our lips together again. She pulls away then smirks.

"You act different when your in certain places. When you are with the war council you are stern and direct. Then when your with your brothers you are stern yet loving, with Belle your soft, gentle, kind, and compassionate. With me you are calm, loving, passionate. Yet in bed..." Saryia cheeks start to turn pink and she brushes back my dark brown hair. We both start to chuckle.

"In bed you are so..."

"Submissive." I purr into her ear and begin to nibble her jawline. She swallows then grabs my waist. Her cheeks burn redder and she swallows again.

"Besides that, baby you are such a tigress as of late in our soft bed. I find my self as helpless as a newborn calf when you prowl upon me." Heat rises in my being looking down at my mate. Saryia gives me that seductive grin and my wolf goes crazy. My lips crash on hers again. Saryia moans, in a second I am on my back again with my love's sly tongue exploring its familiar territory.

With all my strength I push her up and get her down on her back again. We battle back and forth for dominance and end up at the foot of the bed just stroking eachother's bodies. My wolf pushes my body into hers then sighs happily feeling the warmth of Saryia's body.

"Haty, do you think Belle is actually going to wait all night and see if Santa will show up?" I laugh thinking about Belle's plan to capture Santa Claus.

"I don't know, I saw her earlier going over a plan with the rest of the kids for a trap to catch him. Let's go down there and see if she is down there." Saryia nods in agreement. We roll out of bed and put our clothes back on. Saryia and I walk hand and hand down to the grand living room. The Christmas lights are the only light besides the fire, the 12 foot Christmas tree stands proud with the decorations. The heavy snow outside the large windows falls lazily. The scent of the milk and cookies is mixed with the smell of Belle and my nephews and niece, including David and Sonya.

"There here." Saryia chuckles in my head. I nod then creep over to where Belle is. She looks up at me with an innocent smile and I shake my head.

"Common you, its way past your bed time." I pick Belle up as she whines.

"But momma. I have to catch Santa." David and Sonya come out with their heads hung. Kelly tries to sneak out the room but Saryia has the exit blocked. Narcissus, Apollo Jr, and Midas try to run but Saryia scoops them up quickly. They struggle in her grip but submit with groans of defeat.

"You all are going to bed right now and stay there until morning." Saryia looks at all of them with a stern look.

"Yes mommy." Belle squeaks defeated.