Chapter 5

Hatspehut

The sun shines into the bedroom window. Today we depart for London.

"Without our pup!" My wolf whines. I sigh and nod. I look over and my little girl is still wraped in the soft blanket. Her soft arms wrap tightly around her teddy bear. Belle has been sleeping with Saryia and I since we told her we were going to London. You know what that means, Saryia and I haven't had sex in a full day.

"It's torture!" My wolf howls. I nod again in agreement. I carefuly turn so I don't wake my little one. When I turn Saryia is looking at me. She smiles and brushes back my hair.

"You look absolutly divine when you sleep." She whispers. I smile sand cuddle up with her. She pulls me into her warm arms.

"You ready to leave?" I shake my head no. Saryia sighs and looks over at my shoulder to look at sleeping Belle.

"Neither am I my love, but we have to bring our family back here." I nod then rest my head on her chest. Saryia embraces me fully and we hold eachother tight. A little stir on the bed makes us turn. Belle is yawning and rubbing her eyes. She opens her dark brown eyes and sleepily smiles.

"Morning Momma. Morning Mommy." I turn my body to hug my pup. She cuddles into my chest.

"Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?"  Belle nods then sits up.

"Your leaving today?" I nod, but Saryia reaches over and kisses Belle's head.

"We'll be back soon. Don't worry about a thing baby." Belle smiles then hugs both of us. Saryia and I embrace our little one girl. Belle kisses us both goodbye before going off to her room. I put my head down and sigh. Saryia puts her arms around me and kisses my head gently.

I snuggle into her shoulder and kiss her cheek. Saryia's strong arms wrap around me tighter.

"Common baby girl. We need to get dressed. Got a long flight ahead of us." I huff then get out the bed with Saryia. She strips out of the shirt and lace underwear. My wolf is now reeling seeing Saryia completely naked. Our eyes meet and she walks over to me. My heart is beating wildly against my chest.

Saryia lifts my shirt off my body and I take my underwear. She licks her lips then leads me by my hand to the bathroom. She turns on the shower and lets me in first. The water touches my skin and relaxes my body. Saryia comes behind me and pulls me into her body.

She cups my breast and kisses my neck. I smile then turns myself around. Immediately I am pressed against the wall. My legs wrap around Saryia as we kiss passionately. I move my hips against hers. She moans then moves hers against mine. I tug on her hair then kiss my mark on her shoulder.

"Oh fuck Haty!" She moans. I nip at my bite mark then kiss Saryia again. She slides her tongue into my mouth and we feel the moment coming. Before it could come... damn it Odin.

"Guys! Common we got to get to the jet!" He yells outside the bathroom door. All motions stop at his voice. I roll my eyes then unwrap my legs from around Saryia. She pouts then kisses my head.

"It's okay baby. I don't think we have ever done mile high club before." She gives me a wink then walks out the shower. My wolf is howling with lust. She wants to finish and join the mile high club. I tell her to shut up and be patient. She snorts at my order.

Saryia and I dry off and put on professional looking clothes. She looks amazing in a button up blouse and blazer with a tight short skirt. I look at my blouse and dress pants then put on the amulet. Saryia smiles then takes my hand. We walk down the steps and Odin and Apollo are there. They give us a look then nod. Belle is there looking very sad. Saryia reaches down to her and picks her up in her arms.