Chapter 12

After a while I wake up. Sabrina and Fawn bring us food then stay with us for a while. Sabrina tells Saryia and I why Aria wants me to reject my mate. Of course it is all because of William's evil planning. He and the older elders don't want a vampire as their high Luna. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

"Amazing they hate my race this much." Saryia says as she pulls out her dagger. She puts it in a small scabbard along with another sword. Her swords are made from the finest silver, mine are too. I put my sword in its scabbard then turn back to Sabrina.

"So the only reason they made this plan with Aria is because they thought Saryia forced me into mating with her?" Sabrina and Fawn nod their heads.

"Obviously that isn't the case." Sabrina smiles looking at Saryia and I. Fawn cracks open our door then growls when a few guards pass by.

"There're heading to the holding area. None of the gaurds that were attacked three nights ago know who did it, so William isn't taking any chances." Saryia's eyes turn white.

"Nethier am I." She hisses looking at the door. Fawn snuggles back into Sabrina's arms. Saryia breathes heavily as I understand  what is happening, she needs to feed again.

"Guys I think you should go." I say quietly to Sabrina and Fawn. They both nod, bow their heads, and leave Saryia and I alone. I pull down the straps of my bra and straddle her lap again. Saryia nods then puts her hands on my hips. She brushes back my dark brown hair and proceeds to gently bite down on my shoulder.

I grip onto her with a tiny moan escaping my lips. She continues to drink taking all that she needs from me. After a while she pulls away and licks the rest of the blood from the bite.

"Did I take too much?" She strokes my cheek lovingly as the daze goes away. I put my hand over hers and shake my head no. She nods then kisses me. My body warms up as our lips move against eachother passionately. After we break our kiss I get off her lap and put on the rest of my clothes.

"Let's get moving honey." She whispers in my ear. I turn to Saryia then to the door. We step out with our swords at our sides.

"Odin, Apollo, we are going down there. Be ready if I need you." I say to them in mind link.

"Of course sister." Odin answers back. I feel Apollo's head bow.

"Yes my empress." He speaks in a monotone voice. I shake my head feeling the two of them growl at eachother. Oh dear goddess I hope they aren't fighting again. For the past four years those two have been fighting over the Alpha spot. I have been fighting to keep the peace between them, but don't think I could do it anymore.

Saryia reaches out her hand to me and I take it. In a flash we are at the bottom floor. We flashed past the other guards on the other floors. Now we stand next to the wall. Saryia draws her sword and dagger, I do the same.

"How many?" She asks me in our mind link. I smell the hall quickly then turn back to her.

"30, all armed, all dangerous." Saryia licks her lips then peeks over the then back to me.

"I take 10, you take 10, we take 10." My wolf growls in agreement. My eyes turn black, the purple rings show up around my irises. Saryia smirks then she steps out. The soldiers gasp at the sight of my mate. One of the soldiers steps forward drawing his sword. 

"You know High Elder William's order, kill her." That statement makes my wolf pissed. I step out next to Saryia. They gasp again.

"Over my dead body will you hurt my mate." My wolf's growl erupts from my chest and the makes me lunge forward. The wolves quake but don't stand down, this only makes my wolf angrier. In a quick flash Saryia makes her move and strikes down the wolf that gave the order to kill her.