Taste of Innocence

REQUEST: 'Can you do a high school AU where Dan is a bad boy and your enemy and the reader is popular but not a bad girl (smut pls xD)' ~ here you go ~ MyDignityIsDestroyed

Oh look, it was Monday yet again and you had to drag yourself up to go to school. In all honesty, in the morning's it felt like a chore but for the most part it was actually pretty decent. School was good for you, you were popular and you really enjoyed learning. You had a good group of friends but loved spending time on your own as well. As you gathered your things, you headed for the door and made your way to school.

Walking through the gates, you strolled into school with an air of confidence as you felt pretty good about yourself today. You wore a slightly figure hugging dress as it was a warm day and you had your hair in loose curls. Your confidence was suddenly shattered when the usual fuck-boy spoke to you.

"Oh darling, you look absolutely gorgeous..." He smirked at you, giving a soft wink.

Your cheeks flushed but you hoped he didn't notice because you wouldn't ever want to give him that pleasure. He, was referring to Daniel James Howell. That guy thought he was the shit. He walked around being the typical cocky, arrogant jerk. He thought that every girl wanted him, for the most part he was pretty accurate, but that wasn't the point. Everyday he tried his best to get in your underwear with shitty chat up lines or empty compliments. You shrugged him off, giving him a middle finger as you walked away. This wasn't normally something you'd do but it was a Monday and you were not ready for another week of his tedious efforts.

The day flew by pretty quickly and you had managed to get through most of the day with little remarks from Dan. However you failed to avoid him at the end of the day. He has a 25 minute detention in the library after school everyday for something he did last term(semester). The school wouldn't let it slide so he still had to attend. You forgot about this stupid detention and headed to the library to print out your homework for the next day so you didn't forget and you bumped into him. Literally. You turned around to get up from the computer and his tall, slim frame was stood directly behind your chair. Your bodies collided together as your eyes met his, a soft expression on his face.

"Oops." He smirked.

"Move..." You paused. "Please."

You couldn't help being polite, it was who you were. As you walked over to the printer, he trailed behind you.

"Soo..." He started.

"Yeah?" You asked, looking back over your shoulder at him.

"That dress looks a-mazing on you." He stated, emphasizing the 'a'.

You shrugged at him again for the second time today, you were just about to accept his compliment before he ruined it.

"Would look better on the floor though.."

You scoffed, rolling your eyes as you gathered your paper. You walked back to the desk, avoiding Dan's eyes. You logged off, grabbed your bag and headed for the door. You walked out and waited round the back of the school for your sister to pick you up. Dan barged out the library door 2 minutes later before greeting you with that oh so familiar smirk. He was attractive, you couldn't lie and boy did you want to kiss him, but you knew he was just a regular fuckboy who would leave you as soon as he got what he wanted. Plus you weren't like that anyway, or so you thought.

"Oh babe, you didn't have to wait for me."

Laughing softly, you raised your eyebrows at him. "Oh I just couldn't resist." You replied, Dan's eyes widening at your suggestive retort.