Heated Challenges *REQUEST*

for BroReguard ~ Could you write something like Dan and reader are playing the chapstick challange and things get a bit heated?

__________________________________

"See you soon then".

You chirped as you hung up the phone. You hopped into the taxi, giving the driver the details. Today was a YouTube filled day, planning to film with Dan and Phil, though separately. You and Dan had been together a little while and the support from both of your subscribers was overwhelming considering the amount of Phan shippers. The taxi journey didn't take too long and before you knew it, you had climbed the horrible stairs, placing your knuckles on the front door before you were greeted by Dan. 

"Hello, you" Dan smiled softly, seeing your face.

He motioned you in, running his hand softly down your back as you entered and began climbing more stairs to the hallway. 

"Phil has gone over to his family house for a surprise visit, so your collab will have to wait" Dan informed you. 

Nodding softly you headed towards Dan's room. You entered, seeing the camera already set up. You chuckled softly at Dan's organisation. 

"You're prepared already?" You joked.

"Hey, shut up so we can film my video!" He retorted.

You sat down as Dan clicked record. You straightened your posture before Dan spoke his intro. You sat silently, smiling as Dan talked away introducing you and the video.  

"So today, I have y/n here with me! And in true Shane Dawson and Lisa style, we are doing the chapstick challenge, as requested by you horrible lot!" Dan laughed as his sentence came to an end.

"Wait.." You stuttered, turning to face Dan as you realised what the chapstick challenge was. You had no idea this was Dan's video and suddenly your cheeks became flushed. 

"But you don't have chapsticks?" You joked, trying to hide your blush. Also hoping that he hadn't got any. Dan lifts up a cosmetic shop bag that you assume is filled with chapsticks.

"Oh for fuck sake" 

"The people say what they wanna see y/n!" 

You laughed as you and Dan began taking it in turns to put chapsticks on and kiss. Trying and failing, to guess the different flavors. You had tried strawberry, coca cola, cherry and a few others.

"How are you doing so well?" You quizzed, pulling a sad face to the camera. Dan shrugged before he passed you the bag. You rummaged in the bag, pulling a vanilla flavor out. You applied it and told Dan he could now look. You smiled at the camera as Dan batted his eyes at you as you puckered your lips. Dan continued to stare deeply into your eyes as you pouted towards him.

"What are you waiting for?" When he hadn't connected his lips, you decided to quiz him. 

"Ah, yanno what..." Dan started, leaning over towards the camera before turning it off. 

"...Fuck this" He continued.

Smashing his lips into yours, you were taken back by how passionate he was. His hands were placed around your waist as his natural force pushed you down into the bed. You pulled away, before beginning to lightly chuckle at Dan's forwardness. 

"W-wha why?" You stuttered.

Dan looked deeply at you. "You think I can just sit there and make out with you without getting turned on?" He finished, raising an eyebrow.

You smirked. "Well it was your idea" You smugly retorted. 

Dan pressed his lips back into yours to shut you up. The kiss deepened by the second as his hands traveled down your figure. You re-positioned yourself as he did, making himself tower over your frame. He had both of his legs either side of yours as he slid his tongue along your bottom lip asking for entrance. 

You playfully declined as Dan's hands reached your hip and he caressed your area. This then made you accept his second attempt of deepening the kiss further. Your hands then glided up the sides of his legs, before reaching his zip area of his jeans. You began to palm him through his jeans to return the teasing. 

After a few more seconds of kissing and you palming Dan, he stood up. Moving the tripod and camera out of the way. He began to undress himself, encouraging you to do so. You slipped off your jeans, loose top and shoes before positioning yourself back on the bed in your underwear. Dan climbed back on the bed, without his underwear on. 

"Well this is coming off" He said as he tugged at your bra and underwear. 

"Oh oops" You smirked. Sliding the last two pieces of clothing off and onto the floor. 

Dan shook his head at your cheekiness but continued anyway. He hovered his body over you before attaching his lips to your neck, kissing gently at first but then shortly after leaving a mark. He lined up with your entrance as he proceeded to gently move into you. You exhaled loudly as you felt more comfortable with the feeling. He then began to thrust softly, making your head loll backwards lightly. 

"Fa-ster" You begged, in a breathy voice.

Dan listened, picking up the pace suddenly. Your back began to arch as he began to hit your spot. Moans elicited out of his mouth as he too felt the pleasure surge throughout. Your hands gravitated to Dan's sides as you grabbed firmly, digging your nails in. You felt yourself reaching your high and before you knew it you were moaning his name loudly. 

"Uh.. Fu-ck Dan!" 

Before you finished your climax, Dan followed with his high. The sound of your moans flooding his ears made him tip over the edge. Riding out your highs you then began to pull away. Regaining your breath as you both wallowed in the pleasure that just flooded you both. 

"Think you're gunna have to come up with a new video idea" You smirked as Dan panted beside you. 

"Shut up" Dan nudged you, pulling you into an embrace.

______________________________

a/n: ok i'm sorry that was awful and believe it not i actually worked hard on this but still...awful

anywaaay i've had MAJOR writers block so i'm sorry i've been so slack, i will update again soon 

hope you enjoyed anyway 

also i got dapgo today and freaked out its amazing i love it i love them so much ok bye