You Fit The Part

Inspired by ToxicAnimeAngel 's Phil smut - 'The Past'

Straightening your tight fitting black dress, you exited your building. Today was important for you, you had a job interview. You always wanted to work as an assistant at a law firm and today was possibly your final chance at it. You made sure to wear something smart but also something fitted. The black dress emphasized your figure and came half way above your knee.

Sitting on the train, your mind flooded with thoughts. It seemed it was anything BUT the interview that was on your mind. FaceBook had reminded you of your old friend. There was a status that was highlighted from 4 years ago. This old friend wasn't just any 'old friend'. He was a male and someone you began falling for toward the end of your friendship.

Nothing particularly happened for your friendship to fade. He had finally found other male friends and started prioritizing them over you. You didn't really mind, you were happy for him. As the months went past, your friendship stopped altogether. No texts, no calls. Nothing. You moved on with your life, after feeling slightly heart broken from the lack of your male best friend/crush and you managed to finish college with good results.

You often wondered how he was doing. They always say that your first proper love never leaves your thoughts. That was definitely the case with you. However, you thought about him from time to time, not all the time. The one time that you really thought about him was when you were having sex with other guys. You see, you weren't just ordinary friends, you were this thing called 'friends with benefits'. You thought about him during times with other guys because no one could really get you going like he did. No one knew your slightly weird turn on's and no one really hit the right spot like he did. Though the sex was still good, it was just never what you had experienced with him.

The train journey came to a stop which muddled your thoughts. You tried to gather your interview thoughts together. You had a 10 minute walk from the station to the interview destination, you enjoyed the light spring walk down a semi-busy high street. The spring air brought you to life, some how making your thoughts gather and you felt confident for the interview. Once you had arrived outside the destination, you glanced up checking the name of the building.

"P.Lester Lawyers"

You read, nodding once you realized it was the correct building. You inhaled deeply and pushed the door to enter. You slowly walked into the building, admiring the posh, white/black aesthetic of the interior. You reached the front desk, greeted by a half smiling, half serious receptionist.

"Hi, I'm here for an interview" You explained. The receptionist nodded, quickly typing something into her computer before speaking.

"Sure, take a seat" She motioned to the waiting area which were occupied by 5 or 6 seats.

Time seemed to drag while you sat waiting. You had admired the fancy art works and decorative pieces one too many times to even distract yourself with that again. Your pessimistic mind questioned if this place was too posh for you, whether you fitted in or not, or whether you'd even stand a chance with your application. You decided to brush it off and continue feeling confident. You hoped it would work out, but if not, there was always other things you could do.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N" A tall, black haired man called out. You stood up sharply, smiling at the figure looking at you. He out stretched his arm to shake your hand, to which you felt you could successfully do.

"Follow me" He ordered. You followed him into an office like room. There was a simple desk with a chair at the front of it and two guest chairs the other side.

"Take a seat, Mr Howell will be through shortly"

You nodded. Thinking that Mr Howell must be the boss of this place. You felt you'd heard that name before, you really weren't sure so you brushed it off. You began tapping your feet anxiously while waiting. You felt someone towering over you suddenly and you decided to slowly turn around. Your eyes met a torso of another tall guy. You glazed your eyes up to be met with this Mr Howell.

"Uh, Hi i'm Y/F/N Y/L/N" You greeted, smiling. You stood up as you finished your sentence, out stretching your arm for a hand shake, just as the other tall man had done so to you. The male, who you assumed was Mr Howell shook your hand firmly, before walking around to the other side of the desk. You sat down as you saw Mr Howell sitting down.

You decided to get your resume folder out and place it on the desk. You placed it down carefully before thinking about what to say.

"Here's my qualifications, any questions.. obviously ask" You chuckled at the end of your sentence.

Mr Howell placed his hand on yours on top of the folder and slowly gazed into your eyes. It clicked who this Mr Howell was. He was Dan. Dan the fuck buddy. Damn did he look good in a suit. You felt yourself shifting around in your seat. You hoped your uncomfortable-ness didn't radiate into your hands, eyes or your body language.

"I don't think I need to look at these" Dan stated, maintaining eye contact.

"But there is one thing I do need to look at.." Dan smirked.

"Oh, anything. Anything at all" You softly replied, making your voice sound as sensual as possible.

Dan stood up, walking around the desk to meet you at your seat. You stood up slowly so you weren't as low down. The heels you wore today gave you an advantage to his height as well. Dan propped himself on the edge of his desk, so that you were stood in front of him. His eyes glazed up and down your body, almost as if he was mentally undressing you. Just the way he used too, roughly and passionately.

"How can I help?" You teased. Dan gulped, pulling you closer to him.

You stepped between Dan's legs making your chest align with his eye height. Dan placed his hands firmly on your hips. He began to run his hand up your side. Reaching the line of your breasts and then back down again to the line of your bum. Dan softly grunted to himself, feeling your body. You had grown and along with that you filled your figure more than you did 4 years previous. Your chest had got larger along with your bum and you had a curvy waist. The dress you wore really flattered all the good curves of your body.

"You know how you can help" Dan stated, glaring his eyes into yours. You nodded.

Dan walked away from you, painfully slowly locking the door to his office and closing all the blinds in his office. He walked back to you, placing himself on his desk. You slipped your dress off, leaving your heels on. You were in a very tiny lacy bra and thong. You began to bring your left arm across to your right, scratching lightly as you felt nervous about Dan's view. Dan moved your arm away and began to unbutton his shirt. He slid his tie off and began undressing so he too was in just underwear. You noticed Dan's member becoming obviously hard in his white Calvins. You began to trace around the outline of his member in his pants, making Dan breathe heavier than he was. Dan stopped you in the midst of your teasing. He grabbed your hand and walked you over to the seat that he was sat in earlier. He placed himself down in the chair, leaving you stood, hovering over him.

"Leaving me hanging, like before?" You questioned in a cheeky tone. Dan's breath hitched as he understood your slight dig at the past.

"Show me what you've got to offer" Dan said, ignoring your previous statement.

"To you...Or to this job?" You questioned, slightly confused.

"...Both" Dan winked at you.

__________________________________

A/N: This is hella long, sorry! want a part two? let me know!