How Dare He?

You hated arguing. Especially when it was with Dan. You were both getting ready for Louise's birthday party when it all kicked off. It was over something so pointless. Clothes. Dan had gotten angry as he couldn't find a shirt he wanted to wear. His moth shirt. You were personally, very happy he couldn't find it as it wasn't his finest shirt. You mocked him by saying things like 'maybe it flew away', 'did you even put it away properly?' and 'oh well, i'll go alone and find someone else to have drunk sex with'. Normally, you and Dan would banter back and fourth, but tonight, he wasn't having any of it. He lost his shit and you ended up almost missing your taxi to the party.

You sported a little red dress, it was low cut, showing a hint of cleavage but nothing major. You and Dan both sat in silence the whole taxi ride to Louise's. You decided to leave Dan to his silence and hoped he'd sort himself out. Once you had arrived, you stepped out of the taxi, thanking the driver as Dan paid. You began walking ahead, but slow enough that Dan could catch up to you. And he certainly did. He huffed his way past you into Louise's house and you sighed as you watched him enter without you by his side.

You walked into the house, being greeted with hellos and smiles. You gravitated towards the alcoholic beverages and decided to join Zoe. You found her with Alfie, Marcus and Joe. Joe and Marcus were competing on funniest snapchat filter and who they could secretly snap.

'Y/N!' You were greeted by Alfie. You smiled as Alfie brought you into a welcoming hug.

'No Dan?' He asked. You rolled your eyes. 'We had a little banter that he couldn't handle before we came here and he's here somewhere but I think we need the space right now' You sighed, explaining yourself. Zoe and Alfie nodded. Finally, Marcus and Joe noticed you had joined the group. Marcus lightly pecked your cheek, welcoming you. Joe followed by wrapping his arm around your waist and whispering 'He's stupid for leaving you in my presence, you look fucking stunning'. This made you blush and smile, you looked down at your feet so people wouldn't see you blushing over another guy.

The evening went on, with few signs of Dan. He was mainly with Louise, Jack, Hazel and Phil. You sometimes caught eye contact with him but it was few and far between and also cold stares. You began to get a little tipsier than expected and you started to sway your hips to the music. It happened that Joe was stood behind you but to the side. You didn't think nothing of it as you thought he was further behind you than he actually was. He pulled you in and started to dance with you. Your bodies moved in time and in rhythm with the music as 'Into You' By Ariana Grande came on. You began to chuckle as Joe leaned in to whisper something else into your ear.

'Dan's a fool you know' He smirked. 'Yeah but he's my fool Joe' you chuckled, lightly tapping his shoulder.

You turned around and raised your arms above your head as you got further into the song and swung your hips more dramatically. You turned your head whilst dancing to see Dan's icy glares at you from across the room. You slowed your swaying, moving your arms back down to your sides and smiled at him. He rolled his eyes at you and walked away from where he was stood. As the song came to an end, you walked over to the spot that Dan was previously stood in. He wasn't anywhere near so you sighed and walked over to get another drink, non-alcoholic mind. You entered the kitchen, the few people who were getting a drink dashed out of the room as 'Can't Stop The Feeling' by Justin Timberlake came on. You walked over to the corner counter and began filling a plastic cup with fruit juice. Taking a small sip, you began to slowly turn around.

Dan stood over you with a lustful yet icy look in his eyes.

'Put it down. We're going.' He said sternly. You looked at him with shock. Half shock of how: dare this mother-fluffer talk to me like this and half of holy-flying-unicorns I've never seen this side of Dan.

'Uh- I wa-' You began to stutter back, slightly speechless.

'Down y/n. Let's go.' He repeated.

Dan ordered you to follow him outside, in which you began waiting for a cab. There was nothing but silence between you until you decided to break it.

'Who do you think you are? Talking to me like that? You're lucky we were alone because I swear Daniel' You began protesting.

Dan looked at you and held a finger over your lips to shush you. He then turned his head back to face the road.

*~*

A/N: Sorry this is looong as fuckkkk. Part 2 will be up tomorrow as I wanna complete this as I haven't even got to the bit I wanted to write yet aha. Enjoy anyway :p