Why do we do this? (Part 2)

Yet again, for what seemed like the 50th time this evening, you were ripped from your thoughts. This time by Dan attaching his lips to yours. He freed one hand up and grabbed your boob softly, squeezing it every now and then. Moans began cascading out of Dan's mouth as he continued to deepen each kiss.

His tongue ran along your bottom lip, asking for access. You accepted, moaning softly as your tongues met and began to dance together. Your mind went into a blank bliss of passion. Leaving all of your previous thoughts for another time. You traced your hand that was wrapped around Dan's neck, down his back. Leaving soft scratches every now and then.

Dan prized you away from the wall, carrying you over to the bed. Your legs and arms were wrapped around him, to make the carrying easier. He then threw you down lightly onto the bed. Before you could re-position yourself and get comfortable, Dan was leaning over you. You pulled his shoulders to bring him down to your level, connecting your lips once again.

The room began to get hot as lust filled the air. You both softly grinded on each other whilst kissing, making Dan's member become apparent on your leg. You moved your leg, backwards and forwards from it's still position, making sure you brushed on Dan. (really was tempted to put 'Little D' here but no, I didn't lol)

Dan pulled away from the kiss, still maintained closeness though.

"Stop it, you tease" He whispered as he lightly slapped your leg.

You gasped at the contact his hand had just made with your leg, though it turned you on nonetheless. You pulled him back to kiss you as you felt Dan's hands creep between your legs. You weren't aware of what he was doing, though you felt it soon enough. Dan had lined himself up with your entrance and proceeded to thrust inside of you. You felt your back arch as your body was overloaded with ecstasy.

Dan once again pulled away from your kiss, his head then rested in the crook of your neck. You felt hot breaths and heard soft moans as you both were sent into a bliss. You felt your hands and nails begin to dig into his back as each thrust was getting you closer to your high. Each thrust was closer and closer to hitting the spot.

Dan suddenly pulled out of you, shooting up from the end of the bed and he pointed to the dresser. You got up and followed him to the dresser. You bent over the dresser, assuming that it was what he meant. You felt Dan enter you again, with no warning and thrust mercilessly into you. His grip on your hips got deeper and deeper as his moans got louder. You began muttering sweet nothings to Dan as he crept closer and closer to hitting your spot.

He bent over, muffling his moans and mutterings of the word 'fuck', into your shoulder as he came to the final thrusts. You let out one final call of his name as he sent you into your high, him following with his shortly afterwards.

"Fuck...y/n" Dan said in a breathy tone.

As you rode out your highs and Dan pulled away, you immediately ran to gather your puddle of clothes. Throwing your clothes over you and placing yourself on the edge of Dan's bed. Dan followed shortly after you, though he remained topless. There was a flood of silence that filled the room, so quickly after the passion that filled it before.

All the thoughts that crossed your mind moments earlier came back and hit you like a tidal wave. Though this time it was worse. You loved the fiery sex that just happened, yet you missed Dan more than ever and he was right next to you. You began to feel teary as your scrambled in your pockets to find your phone.

"What's wrong?" Dan finally broke the silence.

"I just want to find my phone"

"No, not that. What's wrong?" Dan quizzed again.

You sat in silence for a moment before questioning if you should tell him you miss him.

"...I miss you" You finally spat it out, deciding you had nothing else to lose.

Dan's gaze at you dropped as he stared at his hands in his lap. You shrugged, continuing to search for your phone. You found it, remembering it was on Dan's desk. You sat back down with your phone, checking the time, then turning the screen to black again. You decided to speak up.

"Why do we do this?"

"Do what?"

"This" You motioned to a topless Dan and at yourself, half and poorly dressed.

"Y/N..." Dan began softly.

"Do you miss me?"

"I don't know" Dan blankly stared at you.

"Well then it's best I leave. Thanks for this" You motioned to Dan and yourself again.

*~*

You left his flat, closing the door slowly behind you but making sure it was loud enough to be heard. As the street lights reflected in your teary eyes, you began making your way home. You loved yet hated everything about this situation.

Dan's POV:

I did miss her, I just couldn't tell her. I loved what happened but also hated how it ended, what a shit situation.

_____________________

a/n: idk i liked this idea, anyway it was inspired by the picture attached. hope you liked it an all that jazzy stuff. sorry dan's pov was short, i just wanted to add a little something, so you didn't feel completely clueless on how he felt lol.

also, 1k plus reads lol what?!!!! Thank you all so much i hope u enjoy these xox