What are you... Jealous?

For: @nylah68

// 

'Can you do an imagine where dan and i go on a double date to starbucks with chris and peej. And then phil gets really jealous cos we left him out'

You reached for Dan's hand as you walked together down the high street. You craved his warmth on this cold winter day. You slid your hand gently against Dan's as your fingers began intertwining and you felt Dan's warm hand instantly hug your slightly frozen hand. Your eyes glazed up the tall figure that was walking beside you. He was in, typical Dan style, all black. But you couldn't help the smile that formed on your face as your eyes caressed Dan's facial features and how amazingly lucky you were to be with Dan. 

The cold air brushed past your face as you continued to walk down the, now busy high street. You and Dan were meeting Chris and Peej for a mini double date at Starbucks. You were meant to meet them at 11, but a certain someone, couldn't quite make it in time and now HE was the one rushing slightly towards the local Starbucks. You chuckled at your thoughts as you attempted to keep up with Dan's long strides. You eventually reached the Starbucks. As you walked past the window you saw Chris and Peej wave at you from a window seat. Dan opened the door for you and gestured for you to go first. What a gentleman. 

You sat down opposite Peej, leaving a space next to you for Dan to sit opposite Chris. Dan gathered your drinks, knowing that you would have a hot chocolate (or insert your favourite drink). 

"Cold outside?" Peej chuckled, seeing your slightly red nose and flustered face. 

"No, pretty warm actually" You replied sarcastically, earning an explosion laugh from Chris. 

Dan brought your hot chocolate over along with his traditional tea. He placed the drinks down slowly before climbing into the chair next to you. 

"Sorry we are late.." Dan began.

"You didn't wake up early enough?" Chris finished Dan's sentence. 

"Y/N text us to let us know.." Peej added, chuckling lightly at Dan's typical lateness. 

*~*

The room filled with chatter and laughter. The time flew by and before you knew it, you had caught up over family, friends and work related topics and 2 hours had passed. You had rounded up your conversations and arranged another double date meet up, making sure to go to a restaurant next time so Dan's hunger could be fulfilled. You finished by saying your goodbyes and giving hugs to Chris and Peej. 

Chris and Peej disappeared out of Starbucks. Dan got another drink for himself and you sat staring out of the window, gazing at all those hurrying along the street. Dan had left his phone on the table while he went to collect his order. It caught your attention when you heard it ping, due to an incoming text. 

"Nice to know where I stand. What a good FRIEND you are."  

You read the text, questioning who on earth would send Dan such a text. Your eyes scanned up to see the beginning letter of the name before Dan came and sat back down by your side. 

"You uh... got a text" You said pointing to Dan's phone. He pressed the home button before his eyes squinted at the text. You managed to catch the name and it was Phil. Why on earth would Phil send such a spiteful text?

Dan locked his phone without replying too it, he asked you if you had gathered all your things and you got up to leave. Dan called a taxi because he didn't want to walk all the way back. You were relieved as you didn't want to experience the brisk weather again. The taxi journey was short but silent. You didn't want to tell Dan you'd seen the text in case he thought you snooped on his phone, so you remained quiet about it. It was clearly on his mind though as he distanced himself from you in the seat and stared blankly out the window. Once you had arrived home, you wandered to yours and Dan's room. You slipped your shoes off and placed your coat gently down on the bed. 

DAN'S POV:

I walked into the living room to see Phil, sat unhappily on the sofa. Rolling my eyes, I placed my Starbucks on the table and slipped my coat off. I grabbed my phone out of my coat pocket and began walking over to Phil.

"Hey" I started. "You uh okay?".

Phil scoffed at my attempt to be nice.

"What is your problem?" I exclaimed, with an annoyed tone. "And what did you mean by this?" Showing Phil the text.

"Well, it seems just lately ALL you seem to do and care about is your OTHER FRIENDS" Phil began to raise his voice. "And it seems, you have forgotten about the ONE FRIEND that was your only friend for a while" Phil finished. 

I scoffed at Phil's harsh comment.

"What the fuck Phil! Did you want to be a third wheel?!!" I exclaimed, getting louder. 

Phil paused, stuttering, trying to form a response. 

"It would be nice to be thought about... alright!" Phil finally answered. 

"Oh my god, can me and y/n not have any friends?! What are you..." I scoffed. "Jealous?" I finished. 

"YEAH, I want to spend time with you guys as well you know" Phil raised his voice, gesturing with his arms to emphasize his anger. "Even if it means being a third wheel". Phil said softer than before.

"Well there are ways to do it. Sending me a pathetic text really isn't helpful" I explained, trying to somewhat reason with Phil. I turned to walk out of the room to give me and Phil some space. Suddenly the door to the living room began to creek. My eyes were met with a slightly shocked y/n. Phil's expression dropped from anger to guilt.

"How about a pizza night with some American Horror Story episodes, that can be our time together" Y/N proudly suggested. 

Me and Phil shrugged, but y/n didn't take no for an answer. 

Jealousy is a funny thing. 

___________________________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry this is rubbish, I tried. It's so hard to write a jealous and angry Phil, he's just so innocent and lovely! Hope you enjoyed though :/ :)