Overwhelmed (part 2)

Just as the thought left your mind, you were pulled out of your gaze by the slamming of the front door. Phil had left and suddenly Dan was back around your waist. After the realization that you were continuing hit, you pulled Dan's frame closer to your area by wrapping your legs around him. You felt Dan move with your force and he also pushed closer into you. You brought your arms above your head and up towards Dan's neck, pulling him down to your level.

You reconnected your lips, pushing harder and more passionately. Both of you moaning and melting deeper and deeper into it. Dan's hands slid up your sides and underneath your baggy t-shirt. You squirmed as you felt his warm, large hands reach and cup your breasts. You hadn't worn a bra as you were in your pajamas, but Dan wasn't complaining.

"Easy..." Dan breathed into your lips as you kissed. "...Access" Dan finished. 

You smirked into his lips as you pushed into his grip. You moaned softly into the firm kiss as his hands traced over your breasts. He moved them slowly down, making spiral patterns on your stomach. You arched your back, pushing into Dan's hands and body. You slid your hands down from around his neck and began to tug at the hem of his loosely fitted top. He broke away from you as you whipped his top over his head, throwing it behind Dan and on the floor. Dan's bare torso hit your eyes. Wandering up and down, caressing every inch of his chest with your eyes.

"You shouldn't stare you know" Dan smirked at you, seeing you in a trance. 

Your breath hitched as you grabbed Dan's sides and pulled him closer to you again. Before he met your body, you slipped yourself of the desk that you were previously sat on and began tip-toeing to meet Dan's embrace. Dan leant down into the crook of your neck, cupping your bum with his large hands and pulling you up. He carried you over to the bed and placed you down gently, bringing his body down with yours. 

You shuffled up towards the top of the bed, smirking at the sight of Dan's lust as he followed you up the bed. As he crawled up and his face met yours, his warm hand slid up your leg and tugged at your loose pajama shorts. You raised your hips, encouraging Dan to take them off. With one swift movement, you were now bare on your bottom half. Dan had slipped your underwear off as well. You looked down, shrugging at the sight and proceeded to take your top off and throwing it down by Dan's. Dan bit his lip, seeing you in front of him naked made him feel even more turned on. The bulge in his tracksuit bottoms was now more prominent and protruding. You chuckled lightly to yourself, seeing Dan completely mesmerized and turned on.

"You know you actually have to take these off" You smirk, tugging firmly at Dan's bottoms. 

Dan took a big gulp and his breath hitched. He slid off everything and you both were now completely nude. There was a moment of silence between you and Dan as both of your eyes raced around the curves and crooks of each others bodies. After your wandering eyes met, Dan attached his mouth to your neck, kissing and nibbling, finding your sweet spot. You decided to tease just as he was and proceeded to grab his member and pump it, hard but slowly. You heard Dan stifle a moan into your neck and you smirked, knowing the teasing was working. Dan pulled his mouth away from your neck and hovered his face over yours. 

"Not fair" He whispered, sensually.

"Wanna get on with it then?" You replied blankly, smirking as Dan's eyes widened at your bluntness. 

Dan nodded as he cleared his throat. He lined himself up with your entrance and began running his tip up and down your area. His face was concentrated by his movements and so he was looking down, you grabbed his face, bringing his eyes and attention to you.

"I said..." You paused, while your hand brushed down his torso. 

"...Get. On. With. It.." You finished, your hand now at his member and your area. 

You took his member and began to guide it into your area. Dan couldn't even reply to you before he began thrusting into you. Slowly and gently at first. He kept looking at you for consent as you both adjusted to the feeling. You nodded while letting out small, breathy moans. 

After adjusting, Dan began to pick up pace. You grabbed his arm that he was using to prop himself up. Your other hand proceeded to make scratch marks up and down his back as your moans filled the room. Dan began to kiss your chest sloppily. You arched your back as Dan began to hit just the right spot. 

"Uh.. D-a-an" You moaned out, lolling your head back into the mattress. 

"Fu-c-ck y/n" Dan replied, thrusting harder now. 

You felt your legs becoming weak as you were being drowned in your ecstasy. The moans that filled the room seconds earlier, were now replaced with sweat and heavy breathing as you and Dan both reached your highs. You let out one final, tired sounding moan as the sensation flooded your body. Dan lowered himself onto your torso as he rode out his high. Bringing your sweaty, hot bodies closer.

Dan rolled over next to you on the left side of the bed. You stared blankly at the ceiling as you heard both of you trying to regain your breath. 

"Well.. what an overwhelming feeling" you breathed out. 

"Hopefully a good one though" Dan smirked, poking your arm lightly. 

"Oh.. Definitely a good one" You smirked as you turned your head towards Dan, leaning in and kissing him. This time passionately and softly. 

_______________________________________________________

a/n: oh hello, sorry had writers block lol. 

anywho, i'm starting to do some sequels to ones i've already written so yh go vote for your favourite one that you'd like a part 2 too. 

sorry for this DREADFUL smut, i'm sorry ok its bad i know i know 

hope you enjoyed nonetheless :) 

also hope you are gooood and you've had a good day :D

ALSO 800 READS WHAT?!!!!!!! THANKS <3 <3 <3