Why do we do this?

Sliding your phone off your bedside table and opening the messaging app. You begin to tap lightly on the screen, typing a person's name into the pop up of a new message.

"Are you home?"

Sent. You waited anxiously while seeing the 'read' notification on your iMessage. You knew this person would be home, it would be inevitable that they would reply with a 'yes'. As your phone buzzed softly at the new notification that lit up your once darkened phone screen.

"Why?"

Shit, it was going to be harder than you thought. You were texting your recent ex, Dan Howell. You broke up just recently and you still had deep feelings for him. He broke it off because things just didn't fit in with his busy work schedule, even though you both wanted it to desperately work. He kept his distance, though you remained friends. Honestly, you had no conscious idea why you were texting him. Sub-consciously however, you knew you felt lonely, missing his company and touch. You didn't know how to respond, how could you get him to invite you over without him being distant?

"I'd quite like to see you"

You sent it, unsure if Dan would invite you over. Though even if he did, you had no idea what your plans or intentions were. You decided to stop pondering your thoughts and place your phone back where it was originally. You got up from your bed and proceeded to look through your wardrobe, just in case he does say yes, you needed to put something on other than your dressing gown. You decided you would go for the jeans that make your bum look good and the top that accentuates your cleavage. Your head sharply turned at the sound of another text notification.

"Sure, come over"

You were shocked that Dan agreed so easily, with little persuasion. You didn't question it and began to get ready. There was no need to rush as he lived 10 minutes away from you, so it really wouldn't take long to get there. You grabbed your phone along with your house key and headed out the door. You proceeded down the dimly lit street as you turned the corner onto Dan's street. Once you had gotten to his flat, you climbed the stairs and lightly knocked on the door.

As you tapped on the wood, you noticed the door move and open a jar. Dan had left the door open for your arrival, which in itself was slightly suspicious. Normally when you arrive, you hear Phil clambering around the flat somewhere but it was silent.

"Dan?" You called out.

Your eyes wandered the steps as your feet went up each stair. When you reached the top you were greeted by Dan's shadow. He squeezed past you and walked towards the kitchen.

"Well hello to you too" You muttered to yourself, quiet enough that he wouldn't hear. You wondered if you regretted coming over.

You followed Dan as he walked into the kitchen and proceeded to make a drink. You stood, leaning on the wood to the door way of the kitchen, your eyes following his movements.

"Where were you? Your room?" You asked. Dan simply nodded.

"Alright, well I'm gunna make myself comfortable and wait for your return." You stated, before making your way down the hallway and into Dan's room.

Nostalgia was a feeling that was felt strongly right now. It wasn't too long ago that you were walking down that same hallway and into the bedroom that you are now in, to make yourself ready for bed. But this time it was totally different and that overloaded your nostalgia with a feeling of sadness.

Dan followed shortly behind you, you had placed your self on the edge of his bed and decided to scroll through social media and anything that entertained you on your phone. Dan walked up to you quietly, took your phone out of your hands and lightly threw it onto his desk. He pulled at your arms, making you stand. You kept your eye contact to a minimum, mainly looking at the floor. Dan walked you towards his cold wall. He placed two fingers under your chin, raising your head in the hope that eye contact would be made. You tried your best to look everywhere but his deep, dark chocolate eyes.

Dan's fingers softly slipped away as his hands began to snake round your waist. His fingers traced along your sides before making their way to the small of your back. You naturally arched your back, pushing your self more into Dan. From one of the few times you looked at Dan, you noticed him smirking as your back arched. His hands traveled down to your bum, cupping it, and making you gasp.

"Strip" Dan commanded.

"Uh" You shook your head at him. "What?"

"You heard me, we both know this is what you came for" Dan continued.

You began undressing yourself, leaving yourself completely naked in front of him. Surrounding your feet was a puddle of both of your clothing. As you were stripping, you began to question if it was the reason you came, but before your thoughts could get carried away, Dan lifted you up and pinned you against him and the cold wall. Your thoughts were suddenly in a frenzy as Dan began to mutter and whisper in your ear. Sending shivers down your spine.

"This one time, I'll fuck you like I've missed you, then we go our separate ways"

You nodded, without even comprehending what had been said. Do you want to go your separate ways? Do you even want him to fuck you? What was happening?