Do Your Worst Mr Howell (part.2)

"Do your worst Mr Howell" you whispered blankly back.

Before you knew it, Dan had grabbed your wrists and pinned them either side of your head. You smirked at his dominance, hoping it would spur him on more. Dan slid one of his hands down from your wrist, sliding it along the curves of your body. His hand delicately caressed every bit of skin from your breast all the way to your hips. His fingers danced towards your thighs. It tickled slightly but it was too sensual for it to be felt as a tickle. Once Dan reached your thigh, he place his large hand on your left thigh.He slapped it, earning a moan from you as you flinched. It was a good feeling, but one Dan had never given you. Dan's eyes darted up towards yours. He looked at you in an endearing way, to check you were okay with his dominance. When you smirked at his sweet side, he gave you a stern yet still sexy look. He slid his hand up softly and his fingers began trailing along the curves of your legs. Creeping slowly to your area. Dan flicked and fiddled at the hem of your lacy underwear. You smirked, seeing his actions.

"This is a punishment. Stop smirking" Dan spat at you. Dan wasn't even looking at you so you were taken back by how he knew. You straightened your smirk out into a plain expression, trying your best to not show how turned on you were and how much pleasure Dan was giving you.

"Better" Dan said softer than before, without making eye contact with you.

Suddenly, Dan was lifted your bum up in the air. He ripped off your underwear and threw them away from the bed. You were speechless and shocked that you began to chuckle. You slapped your hand over your mouth once you realized you had dared make a noise. Dan smirked and chuckled lightly at your realization. Dan once again, placed his hand on your thigh. His hand shot up and began tugging at your bra. You looked down at your bra and back at Dan.

"What?" You asked with a cheeky tone in your voice.

"Off." He ordered.

You followed Dan's orders, you lent up and began tugging at your bra clips on your back. You struggled due to being in a haze from how sexy Dan was being. You had never seen him like this. Not to say your sex wasn't good, it was. Just now was different and interesting. You continued to struggle until suddenly the clips popped open and you sighed in relief. You wanted to add to the punishment but not in this way. You slid the bra straps over your shoulders slowly and proceeded to slowly remove the straps from your arm. You followed Dan's earlier actions by throwing your bra away from the bed. You and Dan were now both completely naked.

"Good girl" Dan rewarded you with a passionate and heavy kiss. You pushed into the kiss, making it more intense. Dan pulled away as soon as you pushed into it. You were left, hanging in the aftermath of the kiss. You lowered yourself back down so you were laying down. Dan propped your legs up so they were bent with your knees in the air. He placed his hands on both knees and separated your legs. You gasped at the cold air that glided in between your now open legs. Dan's left hand slid quickly down your right leg. He caressed your area, before plunging a finger into you. You flinched at how sudden this was. He held your other leg open with his other hand. He began thrusting his finger in and out of you, making your back slowly arch with each thrust.

"Oh baby girl, your already wet" He began to purr.

"Oh and my baby girl is so tight" He emphasized the 'so'.

You felt yourself melting more and more into Dan's words. He knew exactly what to say and you were surprised at how willing he was to be so dominant. You began to reach your high. Feeling swirling in the pit of your stomach. You area was also beginning to heat up at Dan's actions and choices of words. Dan pulled out before you fully reached your high.

"Hey" You called out. Dan flicked his eyes to you, he raised an eyebrow to see if you dared continue.

"You can't be unfair about it" You decided to continue, see what his quick punishment response was.

"Up and turn around" He ordered. You did so, smirking as you turned away. You felt Dan's big hand strike across your bum. You moaned as the pleasure level was getting too much to handle. This earned several more spanks from Dan, each one slow, hard and painful. Pleasurable nonetheless.

____________________

A/N: Ooh okay so imma leave it there for now, I will continue this though.

The first part got a lot of reads and people seemed to like it so if you do want part 3, make sure to vote for this! (part 3 will be the full on smut part lol dont worry, it will happen eventually i just wanna make such an effort with the other parts as I did with the first part so yeaah)

Also make sure to go vote on any others that you want sequels too because i'll be sure to write those and also it'll be cool to see what you guys wanna read.

side note from this already too long note: thank you so much for 300+ reads!! I hope your enjoying what i'm writing.

feel free to request anything cause right now i'm just working on my own silly ideas and they'll run out quick enough!