Him or Me? (Part 2)

You paused for a moment, caught between pure anger at him and pure lust. You hesitated your answer as Dan began to turn away from you, walking back to his room. 

"Go on then..." You started, making Dan stop.

"...Show me how much I need you" you emphasized the 'need', as Dan turned to face you. His face dropped slightly and you loved that now you were the one who had more control. He stood looking at you before speaking up. 

"O-okay" 

You stepped closer to him, closing the large gap that was between you. You stared up at him, trying to make yourself as tall as possible, though you were 5'5 so it wasn't much use, but it helped you feel a certain power over the situation. 

"What's the problem?" You quizzed, seeing Dan taken back by your forwardness. 

"No, no- uh- nothing". He straightened his posture as you began to reply.

"Good.." You smirked, placing a hand on his chest. "...I'm all yours then."

Dan gulped, he took a firm grip of your hand before dragging you a small way to his bedroom. You kicked the door shut casually and leant up against Dan's wall. Smirking, you saw him fluster before making his way over to you. 

"I want you..." You started. Dan's eyes widened.

"...To show me your recklessness, your danger, your fiery passion that you claim I thrive on." You used your fingers to air quote Dan from earlier. Emphasizing 'claim', adding a slight sarcastic tone.

Walking over to you slowly, he grabbed your arms, that were seconds before folded across your chest. Pinning them above your head, he brought his head close to yours. Your breath hitched as you felt his warm hands keep your arms still and his fresh breath hitting your face.

"Oh do you now?" 

You bit your lip, nodding slowly. 

"Sorry I didn't quite catch that" Dan smirked into the small of your neck, knowing full well you nodded previously. 

"Y-yes Daan..."

Before you could even adjust your standing, he connected his lips to yours. Using such force that your head was pushed harder onto the wall behind you. You felt his lips press deeper into yours before he slipped his tongue into the kiss. You pulled away as best as you could, not letting him progress with his kissing. Dan's eyes had a fiery darkness to them. He let his grip loosen from your hands as he lead you over to the bed. You felt you had lost the control that you once had earlier. Before Dan could make his next move, you spun both of you around before pointing Dan in the direction of his bed. He slowly climbed on and you decided now was your chance to tease him before you both get caught in the moment. 

You made sure you slowly undressed yourself, being thankful for the good underwear combination that you had chosen today. You slid your jeans painfully over the arch of your bum, hearing Dan's breath hitch in the background made it worth while. Turning slowly back around to face him, you sensually peeled your nicely fitting top off of your torso. As you let your top fall off of your left arm, you climbed onto the bed, following Dan's figure. 

You reached his face before adjusting your legs either side of his frame. You made sure to brush yourself sensually and teasingly along his area, though acting innocently. You brought your face to his before he spoke up. 

"I thought I was showing you how much you needed me y/n.." 

"Then get on with it" You whispered back, smirking in plain sight. 

Dan let out a breathy chuckle, before placing your hands at the hem of his shirt and guiding you to pull it off of him. A topless Dan was now sat in front of you and your mind was racing by the second. You gulped, inhaled deeply before your hands took you to the next part of him. You shuffled your bum backwards before fiddling with his belt buckle and jean zips desperately. Yanking his jeans as far down as you could considering he was half laid down, you then shuffled yourself up a little so he could kick off his jeans at the end of the bed. You then began to explore the hem of his underwear before his warm, giant hands stopped you. 

He placed your hands either side of your waist as his traced up your back and to your bra clasp. Unclipping it, he slid it off your arms before groaning softly at the sight that he now saw.  You then went to slip your fingers under the hem of his underwear for the second time, before being stopped again. His fingers peeled at the hem of your underwear before he raised your bum with his hands and slid them off as best as he could. Trying for a third time, you tugged at his underwear, being more demanding now. 

He chuckled lightly at you before looking up at you. "See, your practically begging for it." He smirked.

You scoffed, though continued and managing to slide his underwear off finally. Before you could align yourself with Dan, he flipped you over so he was on top. He lined himself up before slowly entering you. You bit your lip, suppressing the loud groan that you were desperate to release. It was painful at first, though you adjusted quickly, it remained painful due to Dan going slow. He was teasing, he knew exactly what he was doing. 

You grabbed his arm before letting out a breathy command. "Show me that fiery passion then Howell." You used his last name to emphasize your seriousness. 

His eyes widened at the use of his last name, though it made him get going. He started to speed up, increasing your urge to moan and groan endlessly. You finally released your groans as Dan's arm's began to shake beside your head. You pushed him over, quickly realigning and bouncing quickly as he began to writhe underneath you. He grabbed your hips as he tried to slow your bounces, but his efforts failed and you continued to make him moan. His soft groans of your name echoed throughout the room, while giving you the motivation to get him there, to show him how much more he needed you than he thought. 

"Uh..ah...y/nnn" He drew out your name as he moaned underneath you. 

Once you had both reached your highs, yours shortly after Dan's, you decided to peel your sweaty bodies from one another. Your breathing was erratic for both of you and you closed your eyes for a moment to gather yourself. You opened your eyes slowly and turned to look at Dan. He smirked softly at you, his eyes glistened in the fairy lit room.

"I told you y/n... you need me"

You stopped for a second, before exhaling heavily. 

"I think your just the same" you blankly retorted. Dan's eyes rolled as he smiled at you softly. 

_________________________________

a/n: happy december!