Party Games (pt3)

You were slightly speechless at how forward Dan was. He wasn't like this earlier in the night. You cleared your throat, making Dan smirk at how you felt awkward. He raised an eyebrow at you and glazed his eyes over your body. You stepped closer to Dan, eliminating the space that was between you. You placed a hand on his chest and slowly wandered your eyes up to meet his. You whispered lightly.

"Well, that all depends."

Dan's breath hitched. "O-on what?" He stammered. Before you replied you pushed Dan back lightly with the hand that was placed on his chest. This gave you time to step in front of Dan in the hallway and grab his arm. You began leading Dan towards his room. Like you had done so earlier. You opened Dan's door and he closed it with a nudge of his foot behind you. You lead Dan to his bed and motioned for him to lay down.

"You see..." You began, as you climbed onto the bed. "I like to do things a little differently" You stated, once on top of Dan. Dan gulped loudly and nodded. You made sure your legs were positioned either side of Dan's. You lowered your hips and began to slowly swirl them around on his lap. He looked down at what you were doing to which you used your hand to lift his chin back up towards your face. You began to speed up your grinding. Pressing more and more with each grind. You felt Dan stiffen up underneath you. You smirked, getting off the bed. You began to strip, you bent over sensually as you slid your jeans off of your bum and legs. You then stood up stretching your curvy figure out. You ripped your top off and threw it down with the puddle of jeans by Dan's bed. You turned around slowly and saw Dan bite his lip. You climbed back onto Dan, straddling his hips again. 

You lent in slowly, pecking Dan on the lips. He went to pull you in for more but you tutted him. You continued where you had left off, grinding more and more whilst picking up speed. You slowed yourself down and began to do slow, but hard grinds on Dan's lap. You felt Dan's hands shoot up from his side as he grabbed your waist.

"A-and how a-about the second thing you said you'd do?" Dan panted with his eyes pinned on your body. You smirked and pulled Dan into you. You collided your lips together, both moaning at the release of the sexual tension. Dan began to unbuckle his belt and undo his jeans before sliding them off the end of the bed. You rolled over so that Dan was on top of you. 

You reached for the hem of Dan's top and you ripped it off when you broke from the kiss. You felt Dan's member against your leg as he pushed his body closer to yours when reconnecting your lips. You ran your hand down Dan's torso and began palming his member through his underwear. He pressed your hand harder onto his member but also stopping you from what you were doing. Dan moved your hand and pinned it to your side on the bed. He tugged at your panties and slid them off you, he yanked he underwear down and began lining up with you. 

"I've.. uh..w-wanted this for a while" Dan stated. You smirked. 

"We can get on with it if that's what you mean" You panted back. Dan nodded and looked down to what he was doing. You paused him, raised his head so he was looking at you again. 

"I don't think you could handle my hand's talents anyway" You stated proudly. Dan chuckled. 

"Maybe I could experience that another time?" Dan questioned. You bit your lip and agreed. 

Dan went back to focusing to your area. You felt your core warm up at the idea of Dan entering you. He leveled himself with your entrance and slowly entered. You re-positioned yourself so you were both comfortable. Dan looked at you and you both nodded in agreement. Dan began slowly thrusting in and out of you as moans filled the air. 

You pulled Dan so his body was closer to yours. The air between you became hot and sticky but it was filled with such lust. You both moaned quietly between thrusts. Dan lent in, placing sloppy kisses on your lips before picking up the pace. You began to scratch Dan's back to show your pleasure, just as you did earlier on his neck. This time you dug your nails in more. This only turned Dan on further as he picked up the pace even more. He began thrusting hard this time. Making you a moaning mess underneath him.

Dan bit his lip at the sight of you melting in pleasure. He slowed down his thrusting slightly and began to sloppily kiss your neck, as he did earlier. This was your weak spot. 

"Uh..Daaan" You panted out. You arched your back as you felt yourself climaxing and Dan smirked into your neck. You grabbed hold of Dan's arms as you reached your climax. You panted your way through your high and as just as your high had finished, you pushed Dan away from you. He looked shocked and confused by your gesture. You sat up and pushed him down on the bed. It was his turn to reach his high. 

You climbed on top of Dan and lined yourself up with his member. You lowered yourself gently and began grinding just as you did earlier. You bounced on his member slowly and gradually increased the pace. You saw Dan trying to hold back his climax. This only made you work harder at getting him to his high. You began riding Dan faster and harder. His hands gripped round your waist as you felt him pulse beneath you. 

"Ah.. oh..ooh y/n.. I ca-" Dan began, panting and moaning while you worked harder and harder on getting him there. You smirked, seeing him writhe underneath you. "Fu-uck y/n" Dan moaned. "Yo-u-r SO go-od". Hearing Dan moan those words made you smirk confidently. You began faster and harder bounces while Dan moaned underneath you. 

Dan grabbed your waist, stopped you from riding him. He began to thrust mercilessly into you. It was unexpected so you threw your head back and moaned in time with Dan. Dan reached his high, slowing down the thrusts. He was thrusting hard, slow and sloppily. You gently rode out Dan's climax and brought yourself down to his face. You placed a kiss onto Dan's cheek.

Before you could pull away from Dan's face, he pulled your face towards his and passionately kissed you. 

"We have to do that again" Dan stated. You smiled.

"Told you I'm good, but thank's for clarifying that for me" You nudged Dan as you rolled off him. He chuckled lightly and pulled you into him, before spooning you. 

_______________________

A/N: 1170 words. Lol sorry it was loooong and rubbish, I just wanted to try writing full on smut. Idk i dont really like it but hope you enjoyed this lil three-parter