Party Games

You cleared your throat and straightened your outfit before knocking on the door. You were greeted by a smiling Phil.

"Y/N! So good to see you, come in" Phil motioned you into the flat. You and Phil walked into the living room, placed yourselves down on the sofa and began catching up. Dan walked in, clearing his throat. Your eyes glanced over to Dan's tall shadow and you smiled at him. You and Phil brought your conversation to an end as Phil headed out the living room door, leaving you and Dan in the living room.

"Excited?" Dan asked giddily. "I suppose, it'll be nice to see the others" You said confirming the plans with Dan. Dan and Phil had recently moved into a new flat and decided to have a flat warming party. Louise, Bethan, Gabbie(TheGabbieShow), Jack, Hazel, Chris, Peej, Charlie and Dean were attending. It was only a small get together, but would be nice enough nonetheless.

You stood up from your seat on the sofa and moved towards Dan and Phil's dining table. You glanced over all the alcoholic beverages. You smiled at the thought of getting drunk. You enjoyed letting yourself go at parties, sometimes a little too much. But for the most part, you knew how to have fun. Let's say... you are mostly the life of the parties.

"Don't get too crazy tonight" Dan said, smirking and nudging you. This interrupted you from your thoughts. You frowned, pretending to look offended.

"And what is that meant to mean?" You questioned, holding your hand to your chest and leaving your mouth slightly open to emphasize your fake offended look. Dan laughed lightly.

"You know EXACTLY what I mean Y/N" Dan answered, blankly but still smirking and emphasizing the 'exactly' as if it were a hint at what he meant. You scoffed, continuing to be offended.

It was 8:30PM. Most, if not all the people had arrived. You had started drinking around 7:30 and so you were a little intoxicated. The music wasn't majorly loud and the room was filled with peoples chatter and laughs. You and Gabbie stood hoovering over the alcohol table.

"Can you believe Dan told me not to get too crazy tonight?" You scoffed.

"Lol what, who does he think we are! There's alcohol. People. And it's a party. What does he expect us to do? Sit and eat crumpets while sipping tea and talking about the Queen" Gabbie fires back.

She was a little more drunk than you, but everything she said, she'd say exactly the same when sober. You almost spat out your drink from laughing. You began to choke and cough. Once you had recovered from the choking, you began to hysterically laugh at what was said and also the situation. Once the laughter settled you felt a hand gently place itself on your shoulder. You glanced round to see Dan standing behind you. You smiled awkwardly and stepped out of his way, releasing his hand off your shoulder. Dan walked past you further into the room but turned back around to smirk at you.

"DUUUUDE" Gabbie whisper shouted. Your eyes flashed back to Gabbie's attention. You looked at her, expecting her to continue.

"I've got the perfect plan for you" Gabbie began. "No no no no no n-" You began protesting, knowing full well what Gabbie's drunk plans were like.  You reached out to grab Gabbie's arm but you didn't quite reach her in time. Gabbie stepped onto the sofa, raised her glass and began speaking.

"Who fancies a good old game of spin the bottle!!?" She shouted. A few people laughed and many raised their hands.

It was now 12:30PM. You, Gabbie, Dan, Phil, Bethan, Jack, Louise, Chris and Peej were the only ones left. Hazel, Dean and Charlie had gone home due to being tired and a little drunker than they wanted to be. Spin the bottle had gotten tedious and kissing someone on the cheek wasn't enough to satisfy the childish needs of some of the players. Phil, Louise and Chris had given up long ago and were just cramped on the sofa, talking about aliens in their drunk states.

Dan sighed loudly, he got bored of the game early on, but continued to see if it would get anymore interesting and it really didn't.

"How about truth or dare?" Bethan suggested wearily. Gabbie cheered and began asking who wanted to go first. You raised your hand sluggishly, just to shut Gabbie up.

"Truth or dare?" She asked giddily.

"Dare" You replied blankly. This caught the attention of Dan and Peej.

"OH oh oh oh oh!" Gabbie excitedly blurted out, whilst thinking of a dare. You rolled your eyes and chuckled slightly at Gabbie's childish tendencies.

"Go make out with Peej" Gabbie suddenly blurted out. You shrugged, looking at Peej to see if he was cool with the dare. Dan's eyes grew wide. Peej nodded and you got up, walked slowly over to Peej. You out stretched your arm to help Peej up and he stood up, towering slightly over you. You lent in, tip-toeing slightly. You closed your eyes gently as you felt Peej's hands cup your face. Your lips met, you pushed into his lips more as the kiss developed.

"Oooooh la laaaa" Bethan chirped. You both pulled away from each other. Peej straightened his hair and you walked back over to your spot next to Gabbie, smiling at Peej as you both sat down.

"Who's next?" You smirked.

"Me." Dan called out bluntly.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare" Dan raised his eyebrow at you, questioning already what you had in mind.

"3 minutes. Your room. You and Y/N" Bethan blurted out. You shot your head round at Bethan who sat there smirking and looking pretty happy with herself.

"Damn, who said drunk me was a slut" You questioned, laughing slightly.

"Me" Dan said, smirking, taking your arm before he pulled you up.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Heyy, I'm so sorry, I've had a bit of writers block and idk lol hope this is okay. It's long to make up for my slack updating.

Probably gunna do a part 2 to this and a couple of others that are already published so yeah ok

thanks bye :)