You Fit The Part (Part 2)

You shook your head as the words rung throughout your ears. You thought quickly about how on earth you could show you were good for the job but also that you have plenty to offer to Dan. But did you have plenty to offer to Dan? He left you hanging last time, no text, no call. And yet here you were, stood in your underwear in front of him. Petite, feminine black underwear might you add. You didn't want to get into a work/fuck relationship. You actually wanted the job through the ability of your skills and qualifications. Thoughts flooded your mind as you stood blankly in front of Dan.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by Dan pulling you onto his lap. His hands cupped the back of your upper thigh, just under your bum as he pulled you with force onto him. Your legs straddled him, one either side of his. He placed his hands firmly on your waist as he looked deeply at you. He slowly brushed your hair aside and ran his hands down your face, caressing your jawline and meeting the dip in between your cleavage. A small smile crept onto your face as he brushed down your body. His hands were large and warm, his fingers delicately traced over your bra and down your stomach to the top hem of your small thong. His eyes trailed slowly back up to meet yours as he tried to look at you again, but you didn't give him the eye contact he wanted.

"Why are you nervous?" He asked softly.

"I'm not" you shrugged off his comment. You were, it had been 4 years since you had seen each other, your body wasn't what it used to be and you certainly weren't either.

"It's been a while, I know. I just wanted you so bad when I saw you" Dan began, your eyes slowly met him as he finished his sentence.

You lent down into Dan's space, bringing your lips to meet his. You pushed into the kiss as you felt him kiss you back. You deepened the kiss more, trying to bring it back to your old, hot, passionate kissing that you used to do. As the kiss continued, Dan's tongue snuck out onto you lip, asking for entrance. As you felt your confidence growing, you decided to playfully decline. You felt his hand strike your bum lightly as a punishment for declining him. Your mouth opened as a gasp and here was his opportunity. You smiled as his tongue danced with yours. You felt Dan place his hand back on your bum, gently this time. He squeezed softly as his tongue fought for dominance. He used distractions to try and win his dominance but you weren't backing down that easily.

You began shuffling your bum slightly around on Dan's lap as you felt your legs getting uncomfortable. Continuing the kiss you thought you heard Dan grunt slightly as you re-positioned yourself. Thinking nothing of it you carried on, slightly putting pressure as you re-positioned yourself. You felt his hard member arise even more than before on your area. You knew he was aroused and by moving your area around, it made him squirm underneath you. Though, playing innocent you continued as Dan writhed underneath you. He suddenly grabbed your hips, stopping your movements and looked at you fiercely.

"You know I never like a tease y/n" Dan said softly but oh so sensually.

You nodded, smirking and climbed off his lap. You tapped lightly on his legs so that he lifted his bottom and you could slid his pants down his legs. Once you had done so, his hard member sprung free. You slowly bent down to his level and began pumping his member. You did so with such a hard grip but very slowly. Painfully slowly. Making sure that he really writhed under your power. You began to take his member in your mouth. Bobbing carefully and making sure your tongue traced your lips movements. Your eyes saw that his head lolled back into the chair as he tried to not pulse under your pleasure. It didn't work. He began pulsing as your mouth explored his length. He pushed your head down firmly before sharply bringing your body up.

You were now stood face to face with Dan. His eyes full of passion. He grabbed your arm before walking you over to a small sofa that was in the corner of his room. He pushed you down on it before he bent down onto his knees himself.

"Off" He ordered, pointing to your bra.

He tugged at the hem of your thongs as you arched your bum in the air and he slid them off as quickly as he could. You lent forward as you unclipped your bra, sliding it off your arms and throwing it gently on the floor. The cold air hit your warm area and then you were filled with the sensation of Dan's warm fingers. He entered one at first but after realizing how much you were secretly turned on, he added another.

"Oh y/n baby girl" He muttered under his breath. You were now writhing under his words.

Your back began to slowly arch as you felt the pleasure building within you. You tried to keep yourself quiet but you couldn't help but let out a few moans. You felt Dan pick up the pace as his fingers were thrusted in and out of you. You felt yourself wanting to push his arm away, then the overwhelming pleasure would stop. Not that you didn't like it, you just craved him too much for him to be doing what he was doing.

"Fuck me already" You breathed out, catching Dan's attention.

Dan released his fingers from you, to which you exhaled deeply. He straightened himself with your entrance and began running his member up and down your area, teasing you even more. You looked blankly at Dan before he got the hint and entered. You had no time to adjust before Dan was thrusting deeply in and out of you. He let out small moans with each thrust. Your mind dazed at how beautiful his moans sounded. You grabbed onto his arm that propped him up, digging your nails in slightly.

You felt him pulsing within you as you both became hot and sweaty. You moaned sweet nothings as did he. He hit the spot every single time with ease and you were surprised you hadn't reached your high by now. You felt yourself getting there with each thrust as Dan made more effort with each one. He began pulsing even more than before, clearly trying to hold it out as long as he could.

"Uh f-uc-ck Da-a-nn" You moaned out as you lolled your head back.

This must have sent him over the edge as he released sending you into your high. Dan slowly thrusted as you both rode out your highs and he eventually pulled out and joined you on the small sofa. You looked at your naked state and began to self consciously cover yourself up slightly as Dan joined you. Dan brought 2 fingers to your cheek as he turned your head towards his attention. He looked deeply into your eyes before kissing you again, this time softer and gently.

"You fit the part" He declared.

You shook your head in disbelief.

"I already knew I was going to accept your application, you have everything we need. I just wanted to make sure you still fit the part in other departments" Dan smirked at you.

________________________

a/n: this was hella long to write and idek if i'm happy with it but here, also lol sorry for the awful and cringeworthy smut ok enjoy x