Party Games (pt2)

Everyone's eyes shot wide at Dan's quick but serious response. You repeated your fake offended look from earlier and Dan chuckled softly. 

"Up you get then" Dan stated. 

"Y/N, Don't be saying that to 'Little D', you only have 3 minutes remember" Jack scoffed, laughing at his quick wit. You turned around, fake smile/laughed and stuck your middle finger up at him. Everyone began laughing among themselves. You walked out of the living room with Dan, as Dan grabbed your arm and lead you quickly to his bedroom. Dan let go of your hand once he had pulled you into his room. You closed the door behind you slowly. You and Dan shared eye contact until Dan looked down at his feet. Clearly alcohol didn't make him any more forward. 

"Let's make it look worse than it actually is" You stated, pulling Dan closer to you. 

"Uh.. what?" Dan said confused. 

"Give me a hickey, I'll make your hair look messed up and I'll make sure I look like I at least stripped" You were proud of your idea. 

"3 minutes starts now!" You heard Bethan state. 

You pulled Dan close, pecking his lips and ruffling his hair with your hands as you kissed him. You ran your hands down the back of his hair, scratching lightly at the back of his neck, enough to make a red mark. Dan gravitated to your neck, sucking and kissing hard. You moaned lightly, your eyes shot wide at the sound you had just made but decided to not mention it. As Dan continued to make his mark on your neck you grabbed his hands and place them on you. One on your bum and the other on your boob. Dan moaned softly into your neck, continuing to peck and nibble at it. Dan moved his head away from your neck and made eye contact with you. 

"Uh.. do one here" You panted, lowering your top to reveal your lacy bra and boob. Dan's eyes widened and he gulped loudly. 

"1 minute!!!" Bethan shouted. 

"Get on with it" You stated smirking. Dan attached his mouth to your breast, sucking hard. He wasn't as gentle as he was with your neck. You didn't mind. You moaned softly again, but mentally slapped yourself for being so loud. 

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... STOP You kinky fucks!" Bethan called down the hall. 

You and Dan pulled apart after one last kiss. You made a final last ruffle to Dan's hair and made sure your top was low enough to show your boob hickey. You swept your hair to the side so the other mark was just as obvious. Dan chuckled at you. 

"See. You enjoy being a slut". You scoffed. 

"I'm just good at sexual business" You smirked, making Dan gulp at your statement. 

"Come on then" You walked out the door, stretching your arm out to lead Dan back to the others. 

"Easy" You proudly stated when you walked back into the living room. Eyes darted to Dan and back to you. Dan coughed slightly as you both sat back down. People were slightly speechless at what they had seen on you.

The night went on with various dares and truths. Gabbie admitted to wanting to sleep with Jack. Jack and Bethan made out. Peej and Bethan disappeared for a long time, and not returning for the rest of the evening. Dan admitted to wanting to sleep with you and also wanting a lap dance from you. You admitted that you would comply to both of those things, which made Dan gulp. 

It was 3:30AM. Most people were asleep now. Gabbie and Jack fell asleep in Phil's room. Phil, Louise and Chris all fell asleep huddled on the sofa. Dan drifted off to his room and you were just left in the midst of everyone being asleep. You wandered into the kitchen, finding a glass and filling it with water as you felt yourself sobering up and slightly dehydrated. You turned around slowly, taking a sip of your water and leaning against the cabinet. You saw Dan stood, leaning against the door frame. 

"So" He began. 

"Yes?" 

"Where is that lap dance you said you'd happily give me?" Dan questioned. 

____________________________

A/N: OOh, part 3 will be coming, i'm on a roll lol