CH 39 (END)

Eun Na's POV

We were just talking and looking at the scenery when suddenly Winwin oppa stood and said "Eun Na ya? Can I talk to you...for a second?" I just froze upon his sudden request. I hesitated a bit but then I agreed upon it in a very awkward way. I was trying my best to avoid talking to him but he just keeps on popping up. He pulled to me to a private place which was quite far from where we were. I have no idea what he's going to say. He just looked at me then said, "I... I know it's been a tough- a quite tough year for you..." very nervously.

"and I-I don't want to keep on stressing you out but..." he kept on hesitating and stuttering his words but he kept on talking. 

"I-I just have to let it out because these feelings, just keep eating me up... so I just need to say it..." he said. 

I just looked at his confusion. What he said next just shock me and makes my heart skip a beat...

He said "I-I-I actually like you..." then looked down with his bushing face ^^... I was just shocked by his sudden confession. I was surprised. I didn't know he felt the same way. I thought he just saw me as a friend. I was about to say something but he then said, "I have been having these feelings ever since I first met you and I know it's wrong to like someone who already has a boyfriend...so I really tried my best to keep my feelings in and just be friends with you but after Jaemin's passing..., I tried to be a good friend to you and to also be there for you but seeing you sad just makes me want to care for you more. It was hard to contain my feelings then and since it's almost the end of the school year, I just had to tell you about my feelings and I didn't care about any rejection's receiving..." he then looks back down while closing his eyes.

I just hear every word he said and it nearly made me cry. I smile at him and move slowly closer to him. I lifted his head up so he could face me. 

"I surprisingly...like...you too" He was looked so surprised. 

"I have been trying my best to avoid those feelings and...you because I didn't know you had feelings for me and feeling the guilt of cheating to Jaemin..." I said with a slight giggle. "but I know he wants what best for me and wants me to be happy...and by seeing how you treat me, I think Jaemin would be happy that you are the one protecting me...If Jaemin could pick one person to be with me if he ever leaves, I think he will pick you... you will right?" I said while considering his eyes. 

"Don't worry, I will!!" he said. 

He then prayed I don't what the heck was that for but whatever. I was about to ask him when, "So, Eun Na-ya? Will you be my Girlfriend?" I hesitated to answer him. 

"Don't worry, I just asked Jaemin for permission" he then said. I giggle at what he said. 

"Hmmmm...umm... YES!!" I said with a smile. Winwin oppa then hugged me in happiness.

Suddenly out of nowhere, we heard some voices cheering. "Yay!" "Aww!" It was them AGAIN. They always spy on any secret conversation. Soojung and Jieun unnie hugged me. "I'm glad that you are finally happy again!" Soojung unnie said. 

"Yeah and You, you better treat her good or else..." Jieun said to Winwin oppa. 

"Yeah, you better treat her good" Soojung unnie said while glaring him. 

"Yes, ma'ams! I will do my absolute best" Winwin oppa said nervously. 

We all got ice-cream and decided to go back home because it was getting late. Winwin oppa walked me home, together...ack 

The Next Day

Today is the DAY! The Day of Soojung unnie and the Oppa's Graduation! I ate my breakfast and then Winwin oppa texted me saying 'I'm outside!' I smile at his text and I kissed my mom goodbye. I grab my bag and rush myself to Winwin oppa.

"Good morning, sunshine!" Winwin oppa said.

"Good morning, oppa!" I said while smiling at him.

"So, I was thinking that before we go to school, we should visit Jaemin's parents and see how they're doing?" he said.

"Okay, sure" I replied.

We reached Jaemin's parent's house and saw a moving truck. I was so confused. The door was open, so I just politely knock on their door and said "Hello?"

Then, "Yes?... Oh, Eun Na-a! Winwin-a! What brings you here" Jaemin's mom said.

"We were just in the neighborhood and wanted to check in on how you guys were doing," Winwin oppa said.

"We are slowly doing fine and actually we are moving," she said.

"Oh really? That explains the moving truck we saw outside the house" I said.

"Yeah, we are moving to Japan... we decided that we should start off fresh again and maybe moving there would help," she said.

"Well, you know we will always be here, eommonim and don't worry it's great there. Well, that's what my brother said" I told her.

"It's great of what I heard as well"

"I hope you have a great fresh start, eommonim but we have to go or we will miss our friends' graduation," I said to her.

"Okay then. It was nice seeing you two and send my 'congratulations'. Be careful on your way there, you two" she said.

"Yes, eommonim! Bye!"

"Bye"

Winwin oppa and I went to the graduation ceremony on time. I bought a bouquet for Soojung unnie. We all waited until the whole ceremony was finish. After the ceremony ended, we gave them the bouquets and they took pictures with there parents. After that was finish, it's our time to take pictures with them. We took so many pictures, with just the girls, with just the guys and of course with all of us all together... after that we hang out together, just being us and then we went our separate ways...

Last time it's was just the 3 of us hanging out together but now it's totally different. There were so many things happening in just a single year. There were good and happy memories and events but there were also sad memories and events...and maybe slight drama happenings as well. We meet new friends, experience new things and even get to fall in love<3. Soojung unnie is with Taeyong oppa and going to university together, Jieun unnie is with Mark oppa, there is also something going on with Ten and Bora...and as for me, I am happy with Winwin oppa. Even after what happened with Jaemin...I'm slowly doing fine and it's thanks to Winwin oppa. I am so grateful to have him and everyone in my life. And well...the rest of our lives is just HISTORY!

______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Finally, we can say that this BOOK/STORY has ended!!! We hope that all of you guys like it... It's our first time doing this and seeing you guys' comments and votes makes us so happy. Thank you so much for being so patient on the updates. If you guys want more of our story do tell, we would love to make more...hehe... once again, thank you so much and a very very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

-FROM ROSE, DAISY, and LILY<3