CH 33

Eun Na's POV

Um, my biggest weakness is newcomers yet Kun and Winwin oppa volunteer to company me at the hospital. When we were in the elevator I bravely asked them both "Oppa? Are you guys really okay about staying here overnight?

"Yah, we told our parents earlier," Kun oppa said. I sit at a chair next to Jaemin's bed and stare at him intertwining our hands. I don't know but I was a little crazy that time, so I talked to him, asked questions and answering the questions myself. LOL. Both of them, Kun oppa and Winwin are asleep. So, it's fine.

My eyes were getting heavy and I was about to close my eyes to sleep but then suddenly I heard a beeping sound. I looked up and saw a straight line appeared on the cardias monitor. I was shocked and scared. I didn't know what to do and just yelled for help from the nurse. My yelling apparently woked up both Kun oppa and Winwin. The doctor came and asked us to wait in the waiting room.

I was scared of what meant happen to him. A nurse came out rushing to the registration counter for a call. I gathered all my courage and not to cry again and just wait patiently for any sign of the doctor. Jaemin's parents came at the same time as the doctor came out of the ICU. I didn't want to interrupt because his parents are more important so I just stand there waiting.

I looked at Winwin and Kun oppa and Winwin oppa was about to lay his head on Kun oppa's shoulder but Kun oppa rejected it quickly and pushed Winwin oppa's head. Can't deny that makes me giggle a bit. Okay, back to Jaemin's parents, his mother suddenly burst out crying that made my heart ache just thinking what did the doctor said. 

The doctor was about to go back in when I grabbed his arm and asked him "Doctor, what happened in there?

"Owh...sweetheart, we're very sorry but we did whatever we could to save him but we couldn't. It was too late. He just couldn't be saved. I'm sincerely sorry."

I let go of his arm and I looked at Jaemin's parents with a tear dripping down my cheeks and just hold in the rest. I gave Jaemin's mom a sincere hug and told her that 'I'm sorry' and broke the hug and bowed to them. I needed to be alone to feel better so I excuse myself but then Jaemin's dad holds onto me and said, "It's okay, it wasn't your fault okay, EunNa-yah.

I just smiled and bowed once again to him. I had nowhere else to go and just went straight to the rooftop. I just cried my eyes out at the roof and sat on a bench there.

"Are you going to be okay?" I heard someone said. I turn around and it was only Winwin.

"I don't know" I replied to him. Winwin sat next to me and lean me his shoulder to cry on. He patted my head but I just cried my eyes out and just didn't bother his action.

"Feeling a little better now?" he asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Um, okay!" I said getting up.

"I'd better go and greet Jaemin's parents before leaving."

"Sure, I'll go with you," he said. I walked approaching Jaemin's parents feeling guilty.

"Eun Na-yah" Jaemin's eomma called me. I seat next to her.

"Yes, ma'am?" I nervously.

"Stop feeling guilty about this. It wasn't your fault" she said sweetly while trying to calm me down.

"I'm sorry. It's just can't stand the fact that the reason Jaemin is dead was because of me. He was me the last time" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Sweetheart, everything happens for a reason and God knows his doing. It wasn't your fault."

"Thank you so much, ma'am"

"No worries and just call me eommonim comfortably," she said.

"Ne, eommonim." I said with a smile.

Winwin and Kun oppa went home so I decided to go home as well. I took a taxi that night because I felt uncomfortable to be with Jaemin's parents right now and plus I need to be alone. As soon as I opened the door someone hopped in front of the door and tried to scare me.

"Yah! Eun Na-yah" I just cried and hugged him.

"OPPA!" It was your older brother, Yuta. He studied abroad because of some scholarship exchanges but came back that night and continued his studies here. We just talk...about his time abroad and about what going on with me. I didn't tell him about what happens to Jaemin because he doesn't know him and I just don't want to cry again because he might worry and I don't want him to worry when he just got back so I just kept it to myself for now.

Do I tell the others about it NOW??? Or tomorrow? :(