CH 4

Soojung's POV

It is lunchtime, I and Jieun are sitting at our usual spot near the basketball field under a big tree. We were happily eating when we were interrupted by the boys, our best friends; Johnny, Jaehyun, Mark and the guy that I hate the most in this whole wide world, Lee Taeyong. Well, the truth is, I like him. It's just that I don't know how to express my feelings.

They sat down and started eating their food. As usual, Johnny being his noisy self, started talking about our homeroom teacher that he hates. The boys then started talking about games, and boys stuff while I just eat my food quietly.

Jisung came by and ask where Eun Na was. We didn't have the chance to answer when Johnny suddenly yelled,

"AY, Eun Na-yah who's the boy? Is he your boyfriend? What are you doing? Were you thinking to just pass us by?"

"Oh my god slow down will you." I rolled my eyes while saying that to him.

"No. No. He's Jaemin, a new student. I was told to give him a tour around the school." Eun Na answered to Johnny's questions.

Johnny and the other boys offered Jaemin to sit with us. And started to interview him. I could feel like they all will be best friends. Not that I mind. The more the merrier right? But also, the more, the noisier.

Eun Na ran and back-hugged Jieun and I.

"I missed you, Soojung unnie, Jieun unnie." she said with her aegyo-filled voice while hugging us tightly.

"I missed you too." I ruffled her hair while smiling widely.

"Aw, I want a hug too," Jaehyun said while opening his arms widely, looking at me.

Suddenly Jisung hugged him while saying,

"There you go hyung a hug."

I could see Jaehyun pouting. I pinched his cheeks. He's such a baby.

After recess, I walk alone through the hallway, I can hear footsteps right behind me and the footsteps are really loud like someone running towards me. He slings his arm on my shoulders before facing me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You. I want you!" he laughs.

I blushed at the same time annoyed. I quickly walk past him. He followed me from behind and poked my shoulder. I wanted him to stop so I turned back and stared at him. He smiled like a fool. Or should I say an angel?

"Okay, I'll stop. Quick move! We'll be late to class if you keep on staring at my handsome perfect face." he said cockily before putting his hands on my shoulders before pushing me to walk.

"Who cares if we're late to class?" I said.

"Oh really, are you saying that you prefer to stare at me all day? Okay." he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me somewhere.

"Yah, where are we going?" I asked.

We walked by our class and suddenly Jaehyun walked out of our class and grabbed my other wrist and asked,

"Where are you guys going? Mr. Kim will be here soon."

I let go of my wrists that are held by the boys and walk into class quickly. Taeyong walked in behind Jaehyun and started to shoot lasers through Jaehyun's head. Jaehyun was smiling at me while walking to our seat without knowing anything.

__________________________________________________________

 UPDATE!

Please leave some comments guys, It would mean a lot. Thanks for reading!

-Daisy