CH 8

Jieun's POV  

Mark and I are walking way behind our group because we were asked by the teacher to help her carry her things.We were walking side by side when I tripped and fell on my knees. My knees are bleeding badly. Mark grabbed my arms and pulled me up.

"Are you okay? It's bleeding badly, can you walk?" he asked with a worried expression.

"Yeah, I can walk."I lied.

I can't even take a step.

"Here, get on my back." he said giving me his back, squatting down.

"It's okay."I said stubbornly.

"Then, how are going to walk? Just get on." he says again while grabbing my arms and wraps them around his neck.

He carried me on his back. I rest my head on his shoulder as I watch the beautiful scenary around us. I can see the sea nearby. We stopped infront of a convenience store. He let me sit down on a bench and he bought some medication and bandaid. Before he applied it on my knees, I said,

"It's going to hurt a lot."I frowned.

"Its okay, I'll do it gently for you." he went down on one knees and looks up to smile at me.

He applied for the medicine on my knees before putting a bandaid on my knees.

"You okay?" he asked after applying for medicine and putting bandaid on my knees.

"Mmm, I'm okay." I nod.

It didn't hurt even a bit. To me, he's all I need. He can heal any wound. I've always wanted to tell him that but I didn't have the courage to tell him. I'm afraid of rejection. He is so nice, he even treats me like a younger sister. I was afraid that he will think of me more than just a close friend. Maybe he's doing this because he only thought of me as a younger sister.

I got afraid everytime I look at him, it feels like he's saying 'It's okay, Jieun-ah, don't be afraid I will always be there for you. Always.'

He helped me walk and we found our group members. When we got near them, I saw Taeyong oppa punching Jaehyun oppa. I can see Johnny oppa and Soojung unnie trying to stop them.

"Why are they fighting?"I asked Eun Na and Jaemin.

"They got on a fight after Taeyong oppa jokingly asked Soojung unnie out." she said, sighing.

Jaemin is just nodding to what Eun Na was saying.

"Btw,unnie, what happened to your knees?"Eun Na asked worriedly.

"She fell down while we were walking," Mark answered.

"Aigoo, are you okay unnie?" Eun Na asked. Worried.

"I'm okay." I answered.

"Where is Soojung noona going?"Jaemin suddenly asked.

We turn to look at what he's talking about. We saw Soojung unnie walking very fast after giving Jaehyun and Taeyong oppa her usual cold icy look.

"Soojung,unnie!Unnie!"Eun Na screamed while running towards Soojung unnie pass Jaehyun and Taeyong oppa who stopped fighting. Jaemin stopped her by pulling her hand and said,

"Let her cool down, she's really mad.I'll help you look for her after a while."

"Alright," she sighs. I can see her rolling her eyes at Jaehyun and Taeyong oppa.

Jaemin is really mature. That was the first time I saw Bora and Johnny staying quiet. We left Taeyong and Jaehyun alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;

Hi guys!! This is Orchid! Sorry if you waited a long time for us to update. We are trying to update more. Please do comment down. It helps us will a lot. And do follow for further updates and future fanfics. Bye-ing<3