CH 22

Soojung's POV

I pulled Taeyong away from Mark and started dragging him to a park nearby. He calmed down a little. It was quiet all of a sudden until I yelled. "Taeyong, what has gotten into you. You've changed a lot." "Why do you care? Are you worried about me or something?" he said sarcasticly while laughing.

"Well...yes actually," I said with a quiet worried voice while looking at the ground avoiding his eyes. He suddenly smiles widely. "Really?" he said excitedly.

"For goodness' sake, Lee Taeyong! Yes, I'm worried." I said, with a slightly high voice. I could feel tears coming out of my eyes.

"I-I like the old you better," I said while looking at the ground. Tears still flowing out from my eyes. Taeyong suddenly tilts my chin, making me looked at him and said "I'm sorry for acting so childish. I'm just jealous when you're near guys just the thought so PLEASE stop crying." he said while wiping the tears that are falling from my eyes. After calming down a little,

"I'll forgive you if you apologize to everyone," I said to Taeyong who is staring at me while caressing my hair.

"Arasso, I'll apologize to them." he smiled a little.

"Let's go and eat now." "Okay, but you HAVE to apologize" I look at him. "Okay, okay," he said patting my head.

We started walking back to the mall and I texted Jaehyun asking where they are. He told me that they are at our (Jaehyun and I) fav restaurant at the mall. I look at Taeyong who is walking next to me. He has a big fat smile on his face. "Yah! Why are you smiling?" I asked. "What? I can't even smile, now?" he asked. "That's not what I meant." he started smiling more widely as we walk to the mall. (If that's even possible)