CH 9

Eun Na's POV  

After the fight, even Johnny oppa is so quiet. He's so quiet that he looks like he's never going to talk ever again. That made me giggled. At the same time, worried. I stare at Jaehyun and Taeyong oppa. There's not even one word that has come out from their mouths. I wanted to help them out.

I feel bad for Soojung unnie. I know Jieun unnie feels bad too, but since she can't walk that much I told her to stay where she is. As usual, Mark is calming her down. Those two babies cant even confess their feeling to each other eventhough they like each other. I can tell by how happy Jieun unnie when Mark oppa is around and how Mark oppa treats Jieun unnie.

"Really, you guys? Is that the best you two can do?"I said while putting a hand on my hip while approaching Jaehyun and Taeyong oppa.

"Ah, seriously, EunNa-yah.We're older than you. Have some respect."Taeyong oppa laughs sarcasticly.

"EunNa-yah, speak nicely, please."Jaehyun oppa giggles.

"You guys don't seem like you're older than me. You guys are more like kids than I am."I stare at them with a boring look.

"No, It's just that we look younger. You are the one who looks older."Jaehyun oppa said jokingly.

"Wow, you still can joke in a situation like this huh?"Taeyong oppa said while looking at Jaehyun oppa.

"Okay, I'll shut up."Jaehyun oppa crosses his arm.

"Are just going to stand there or help us out?"Taeyong oppa turns at me before asking.

"Eyy, of course, help you, big babies, out."I joked.

"AHH, SERIOUSLY EUNNA-YAH"I can hear whine at the same time.

"Okay, okay. Firstly, do what you have to do."They seemed to understand I'm saying.

"Are you okay, buddy?"Taeyong oppa asked Jaehyun oppa.

"I'm alright.I'm sorry for swearing at you."Jaehyun oppa said sincerely.

"Yeah, It's fine. I'm sorry for using my fist on your handsome prince-like face."Taeyong said playfully while touching Jaehyun's cheeks. They laughed together. (A/N: JUST GET MARRIED YOU TWO! JAEYONG FOREVA)

Jisung came to us and suddenly asking Taeyong oppa.

"Hyung, you really like Soojung noona don't you?" while grinning teasingly.

Out of nowhere.Really, Jisung?

"AHH! I cant hide my feelings anymore. Yes, I do like her. Very much but I just cant seem to find a way to ask her out. She's definitely going to kill me if she knows that I like her. What if she doesn't accept my feelings."Taeyong oppa blabbers.

"Hey, why didn't you tell, me earlier?! I thought you were just fooling around."Jaehyun oppa said.

I just left the boys to let them talk among themselves.

"Are they alright?" asked Johnny oppa worriedly.

"Yeah, they're fine."I gave Johnny oppa a reassuring smile. "You can talk to them now."I add, patting his arm.

I watch as he walk to the other boys. Suddenly I heard a very annoying voice.

"Hey, EunNa what have you given to them? They seem to like and obey you very much." she said rudely while twisting the end of her hair with her finger.

I was about to give her a good comeback when Jaemin pulled me and said "Let's search for Soojung noona now." he starts to pull me with him.

"Jaemin oppa, are you going to leave me here alone? I'm scared!"Bora yelled.

Jaemin didn't say a word.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER UPDATE! Please comment about your favourite girl character of this fic. I would like to know!!Bye-ing<3

-Orchid