CH 19

Soojung's POV

We were just sitting in front of our cabin, at that time, an ajusshi approached us and asked for Bora. Eun Na answered his question by pointing Bora's cabin. He helped Bora with her bags and when she's about to walk past our cabin, she looked back and waved and smiled weakly to Eun Na. Eun Na suddenly gets up her seat and help Bora with her things. She went back. Jieun and I can't undertand why she ia so nice to Bora.

"Why did you helped her?" I asked.

"Unnie, she's not that bad. She's is just lonely, thats all." she replied.

I refused to believe Bora because she's is such a two-faced person. Jieun said that she's going to bed. Eun Na helped her up and stayed with Jieun. Its quiet cold outside but the air is so fresh that I can't get enough of it. So, I strolled by the sea and I saw Kun. He waved at me. So, I sit next to him and he asked if I was okay. I just nodded my head.

"Why are you always wandering alone?" he asked.

"I just love to wander around and just clear my mind." I replied, "Why are you here alone?" I asked back.

"I too, in the need of clearing the mind." he said while laughing which makes me laugh too.

Kun then suddenly pulled me close. I didn't know what he was about to do until Taeyong interupted him.

"Oh! sorr,y my friend, you chose the wrong girl, SHE IS MINE." while smirking. He grabbed my hand real hard.

"What are you thinking, why did you said that?" I asked. He stopped walking and let go of my hand. "You just know him a few hours ago. Seriously?" He said.

"Are you happy fooling me around and just leave me alone." I asked him.

"I won't. I'm not happy about the fact that you think that I was fooling you." he replied back. I was clueless, confused, speechless all the feelings are mixed up. I wanted to cry and just run into his arms. I wanted to but I can't. I stared straight into his eyes with a cold stare, I acted strong but I can't hold back my tears anymore. He stepped forward and hugged me tightly and warmly said: "I'm sorry." I was surprised at first but thanks Taeyong. I needed that. He walked me to my cabin and said "Goodnight!" I just waved goodbye to him Eun Na was not in the cabin. She's always missing. Jieun was sleeping peacefully. She's so cute when she sleeps. I can't sleep thinking about what Taeyong just said. He was so mature and all his chlidishness was thrown away somewhere.