CH 37

Soojung's POV

It's coming! There are only 2 days until GRADUATION!!! Yay! Finally getting out of this hell hole. This pass few months have been the same... well except the fact that Jaemin pass but life is just...that!

Everyone is trying their best to move on and surprisingly it's been good even Eun Na is doing great. I am proud of her. Anyways, 2 more days until FREEDOM... but I am going to miss hanging out with my girls during school... I guess that's the hardship of being an ADULT!?

In class

I was just sitting at my desk when suddenly Taeyong came up to me during class and ask me "Do you want to go out on a DATE?" It was so sudden. I was shocked at how straightforward he said that. It was out of nowhere.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because it's going to be our last time until graduation so...?" he said.

I thought about it and just go with the flow and nodded my head to him. He was just smiling and then again out of nowhere, he pulled my hand while he also grabbed my bag and pulled me out of the classroom. Like literally, everyone in the class was shocked and confused about what just happen even Jaehyun and Johnny.

We were in the hallway when I went to Taeyong and pulled my hand from his grip and said, "Where are we going?"

"On our date!" he said.

My eyes widen and I said back to him "NOW?!" in a very loud voice.

"Yeah...why? Suddenly you want to listen to what the teacher is teaching?"

"No, but would we get in trouble for this?" I said to him.

"Maybe... maybe not?" I hit him on his arm. "Ouch," he rubbed his arm.

"...Fine... but if we get caught, I'll tell them you kidnap me" I said to him while giggling a bit.

He thinks about and then said "Fine" and yet again pulled my hand out of the entrance very fast so that we wouldn't get caught by the teachers.

We went to the café. We ordered our drinks. I ordered a latte and Taeyong ordered an americano. We sat down there and I texted Jaehyun what happens. But then...

"Who is texting?" Taeyong asked.

"Oh... It's Jaehyun. I am telling him that we are on a date and that he doesn't need to worry" I told him.

"Does he REALLY worries about you that much even though you're with me?"

"Yes, he does. He can get pretty protective and what you did in the past to me, he can get pretty mad and VERY VERY PROTECTIVE so..." I said to him.

"You know I'm that kind of guy anymore," he said with a sad face along with a pouting face.

"Aww, don't be sad...but still you may never know what might happen!" I said back to him while laughing.

"YAH!" Taeyong shouted.

I just continued laughing while running out of the café...like fast. After successfully exiting the café, he ran after me but I kept on running forwards... but he was just too fast for me. He then suddenly back hugged me and whispered, "I hope we can forever be together."

I broke the back hug and then I said coldly "Then Marry Me!" He was caught off guard by what I just said but then "Haha... I was just joking! Relax... Seriously, I should've taken a picture at how dumb you looked" I said laughing my butt off.

"Wait...What?" he said with a very confused face.

"Stop being so confused and let's just go somewhere else," I said while pulling him with me. It was the BEST DATE that I have EVER experience...hehe ;)