CH 2

Jieun POV

I was walking to my locker when I saw the perfect faces of the basketball team. They were staring at me and I found Mark walking with his team smiling and waving at me. I smiled back and stopped in front of my locker.

I can predict that he was walking towards me. He suddenly stroked my hair and smiled brightly before saying,

"Good Morning!"

I was about to reply when I heard someone shouting my name very very loudly. It was from Johnny. He grabbed my arm and started dragging me with him to god-knows-where. I looked back and saw Mark shooting a very scary glare at Johnny before he went off. If only looks could kill, Johnny would be dead by now.

Johnny took me to his locker saying that he has something to show to me. He grabbed a shirt from his locker and showing it to me.

"Yah, what do you think about this beautiful T-shirt?" he asked.

"Seriously, oppa, you dragged me here just to show me a shirt that has your face on it?" I glare at him for ruining my time alone with Mark.

"Hey, what's wrong with having a shirt that has my face printed on it? I like my face." he pouts.

I shook my head and left his locker without a word and went straight to my class.

When I walk into class, I make eye contact with Mark and he was pointing a seat next to him, asking me to seat down. He turned to me and said,

"I missed you so much during the holidays."

I can't help but smile at him and I replied

"I missed you too,"

I started blushing.

He gave me the brightest smile I've ever seen, brighter than a model's smile in a toothpaste advertisement. I told him not to smile like that acting as my eyes hurt. He giggled. Is this one of the reasons why I like him?