CH 18

Eun Na's POV

I can't believe I said yes in front of everybody it's so embarrassing but it's worth it. Why wanna hide the fact that I'm dating him? But after that two surprising events came up first Mark oppa confessed to Jieun unnie and WAH finally those two confessed. Hehe thanked me please Jieun unnie. The other one is Bora crying and apologizing. Soojung can't keep her anger and she yelled at Bora when she was halfway to end her confessions.

Bora left her seat. Well, I left with her. She's there sobbing. I sat right in front of her. She looked up for a second and said "Why are you here? To embarrass me?"

"No, I'm here to hear you all out"

"There's no use, you're not going to believe me anyway."

"Um, I didn't say that I'm not going to believe you. I said. I'm here to listen to what you're going to say just now."

"Well, the thing is I'm lonely. I have no friends. I wanted friends. I needed them." she said with a very sad voice

"Well Bora, that's not how you asked for a friend," I said.

"I didn't know how I have never had a friend before that's my only way to feel like I do have friends when I'm around you guys," she replied back.

"You can approach us in a better way, like saying, 'Hi, How are you' in a polite way', now try it."

"Hey, how are you. Do you want to be friends?" you know she's doing it aegyo-ly.

"No, try saying it in a humble way." she giggled when I showed her how to do it. After that, she did as I told her.

"Feel better now?" "Yeah maybe just a little." she said as she giggled.' You know what she is not bad after all.' I thought.

"I'm sorry for the past when I'm always there bothering you," she said.

"Nah, I know now why you did it so it's okay." "Thanks, btw congrats about you and Jaemin." I smiled.

"Thanks, Bora." "If you don't mind, I wanted to go to bed earlier." "Okay, it was nice talking to you," I said

"You too and thanks again." " No problem."

I can see everyone's still there surrounding the campfire. I sat where I was sitting before that is next to Jaemin. He asked me, "Where did you go?" while staring straight into my eyes. "I was talking to Bora. I was just helping her figure things out." I said. "Did she hurt you?" "No, she's not that bad when you get to know her. She is just lonely that's all." I looked away from Jaemin's sharp stare which was hurting my eyes. Hehe just kidding. Soojung and Jieun unnie were also staring at me and I just gave them a calm smile and did a thumbs up as a sign that 'everything's fine'.