CH 36

Eun Na's POV

I wanted to start my day with a fresh start, knowing that Jaemin is in a better place. After kissing my parents' goodbye, I went to school. While walking to school I ran into Kun oppa.

"Hey!"

"Hi," I said to him.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm fine... just good." The atmosphere went awkward. We just walk in silence the entire time. He walked me to my class. Winwin was there. He saw us and he looked quite mad.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"Everything is fine!" he said with a fake smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Okay..." I said back.

"How about you? How are you holding up?" he said suddenly.

"Fine. I miss him a lot but so far I'm fine" I said back trying not to cry.

"Good for you," he said with a smile which made me smile also.

I sat at my seat and look through my notes when suddenly I heard a group of girls behind me talking.

"Have you heard about what happens to Jaemin?" one of the girls said.

"Yeah, I've heard"

"I'm sorry for this family though," another one of them said.

I was hearing the entire thing they said and I was trying my best not to cry or tear up but a then a tear just start to drop from my face. I guess Winwin heard what they were talking about and was watching/staring at me and even handed me a tissue. He also strokes my head, trying to conceal me. I mouth him "Thank you." I appreciate everything he had done for me. I wipe my tears away before the teacher came. Then the bell rang and the teacher came. The lessons start then and it was just like before, NORMAL!!

The bell rang for recess and everyone was going to the cafeteria but I just stayed in the classroom. I texted to Soojung and Jieun unnie that I will not be there today because I just have a lot of stuff to think. I went out of the classroom and went start to the garden instead and was just reading my book, breathing fresh air. I was trying my best to concentrate on my book but I just freaking can't.

Suddenly, Winwin came and sat next to me. "You are not okay!" he said.

"I'm fine, really," I said to him. I was being a bit stubborn at that time.

"Hey, even though we just know each other a few days but I feel like I know for years and seeing you right now, you're not okay. Anyone can tell you are not holding it well. You're trying to look strong for us but you can't just hide it. Be open and tell if you're hurting. You know you have lots of friends to talk to and you have 2 BEST friends are also there for you and are hurting to see you like this...not only them but...I too am very worried about you" he said.

I started to tear up even more and I smile at him. THEN... Winwin hug me and he said "And you know that I will always be with you and lean you a shoulder to cry on," he said to me. Like no joke that made my heart flutter so much. It was beating so fast. I thought to myself 'Why is it beating so fast...Eyy there is no way that I actually have feelings for him. No, I can't. Jaemin just passes, you can't move that fast.'

I stopped crying and said "Thank you so much for being there for me. You have been such a great friend to me and I am just so lucky to have you" I said while releasing my grip from the hug. He looked quite disappointed with what I said but then he smiles at me.

We were just standing there looking at each other when suddenly the bell rang and recess was over. We went to class and continued the NORMAL routine/life.

2 months later

After months of trying to cope with Jaemin's passing, surprisingly Winwin has always been there for me. He conceals me when I'm in tears when Soojung and Jieun unnie isn't there. He has been there like a boyfriend has. OMG! Am I in love with Winwin? I know it's wrong so I trying my best to get rid of those feelings starting now.

Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder and it was and you guessed it, Winwin. "Hey!" he said with a smile. 'Ahh... why do you have to smile so cutely' I said in my mind.

"Hi..." I said awkwardly.

"Are you okay?" he said.

"Ah... yeah... I'm just fine" I said.

"If you are really okay then should we get to class now?" he said with another freaking cute smile.

"...Yeah" I said back to him while avoiding eye contact.

Seriously what should I do? I must tell Soojung and Jieun unnie about my problem!! I have no idea what to do here. It's going to be even more awkward for me to be hanging out with him laterTT TT. Ah~ jinjja ottoeke?!

____________________________________________________________

How was it? Good? BUT...

What do you guys think should Eun Na just get rid of her feelings for Winwin and stay with Jaemin even though he has passed OR should she just move on and confess her feeling to Winwin and just be happy?

Comment down below...if you want to!! and if you support the #Eunwin couple, do also comment how do they confess to each other... GOODNIGHT/GOOD MORNING!!!