CH 17

Jieun's POV

So everyone agreed to play truth or dare. As usual, Johnny oppa starts the game.

"Cha, let's get this game started, shall we?" He looks around at us with a big smile. "Okay! Taeyong! Do you like someone?"Johnny oppa asked while wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

Taeyong oppa looked confused.

"Hello,there~Are you listening?~"Johnny oppa asked Taeyong oppa.

"Yeah, I do have a crush on someone."Taeyong oppa said while everyone was staring at him but he is only staring at someone. Soojung unnie.

Soojung unnie looked confused.

Taeyong oppa looked scary when he stared at Soojung unnie.

"OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!" the boys started cheering.

"But, who hyung?"The innocent Jisung asked Taeyong oppa who is still staring at Soojung unnie. Soojung unnie is avoiding Taeyong oppa's eyes.

Taeyong oppa stopped staring at Soojung unnie. "Okay, my turn.Eun Na-yah, are you dating someone.?" he asked EunNa.Jisung's question was left hanging.

EunNa looked startled.

"Me?"She looked at Soojung unnie and I.Soojung unnie was smirking. Then EunNa turned back to Jaemin.

He was smiling with the tip of his tongue beside his smile.

"So, are you dating someone?"Jaemin naughtily asked EunNa.

"Yes," she answered, pressured by people around her.

"Really?Who?Why?You never say anything. You have secrets now?" the confused Jisung said disappointedly.

"She's dating me!"Jaemin said confidently.

"Really?You, new boy?"Jaehyun oppa asked. Surprised.

EunNa and Jaemin nodded to Jaehyun oppa's question.

"It's not a surprise. I've been observing you guys since day one. It's obvious that you guys like each other. You guys are just too shy to admit your feelings." Soojung unnie said while smirking naughtily.

"Hah, look who's talking."Johnny oppa said while laughing.

Eun Na and I turned to look at each other. Secretly agreeing with Johnny oppa. Soojung unnie stood up and walk to where Johnny oppa was sitting and started hitting him. She sat back after she's satisfied hitting Johnny oppa.

"Okay-okay.Let's stop here. Now, Mark oppa, I dare you to confess your feelings towards someone that you've been keeping in for a long time." Eun Na said.

Surprisingly, Mark turned his body facing me and grabbed my hands into his.

"Jieun-ah, I've wanted to tell you this a long time ago but I was a coward. I'm so scared of rejection. I like you. I really do."

His nervous look makes me laugh. I let go of his hand and cup his cheeks like he did to me before and whispered, "I like you too Mark." he smiled the bright smile again.

Everyone cheered.

Jaehyun oppa suddenly sighed. "I'm the only single one here." He said.

"Me too, Jaehyun-ah."Johnny oppa hugs Jaehyun oppa and kissing his cheeks.

"EWWW!JOHNNNYY!!"Jaehyun oppa screamed.

"Jisung, come here. We're the single boys club."Johnny said while opening his arms asking Jisung to join them.

We all laugh at their silly acts.

I was so embaressed but at the same time felt relieved that I had the chance to tell the truth. But then, it was Mark's turn to ask. Surprisingly, he asked Bora.

"Bora, why did you do such things to Eun Na?" all eyes on Bora.

She had tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do all of this. What I've done to you guys before-"she didn't have the chance to explain everything because Soojung unnie cuts her "apologizing speech".Nice,unnie.

"Don't lie. Just stop it, you wanted Eun Na dead right?! This is what you want right?!"Soojung unnie said angrily.

Bora quickly left her seat with tears, not sure if those tears are real or not.EunNa suddenly let go of her blanket she was sharing with Jaemin and hardly get up, maybe because she walked far enough till her legs ached. She walked through the exact direction Bora went. But why?

_______________________________________________________________

Hey, guys. I just realized that from chapter 7 until the recent chapter, the characters are still at the field trip. I'm soo sorry if you think it's a little boring but they'll be back in seoul soon! There are going to be more dramas in the future chapters so prepare your hearts. LOL. Thanks again for reading and subscribing! I love you guys. 

 -Daisy