CH 34

Soojung's POV

I was about to sleep but suddenly my phone started ringing so I pick up the phone. It was Jieun. "What happens? Yah, are you okay? Did something happen?" I asked through the phone quickly.

"Unnie..."

"Oe? What happened? Did something bad happened to Eun Na?"

"Unnie, we need to go to Eun Na's house right now."

"Why? Talk to me here!" I asked her.

"Jaemin... He... didn't make it" she said. I was shocked.

"Who told you?" I asked her while still in shock.

"Winwin told Johnny and then Johnny told me. I was shocked myself" she said.

"What exactly happened?"

"I don't really know. That's why we need to go to her house now."

"Okay!" I quickly end the call with Jieun and called Eun Na.

"Eun Na-yah... I heard what happen"

"Huh?... Oh!... Yeah" she said. I can hear that she was about to cry so I quickly told her "Where are you right now?"

"My house, Why?"

"Stay where you are. We're coming over" I told her.

"Okay..."

I end the call and immediately get ready. I got there with a few plastic bags filled with a lot of snacks and ice cream. I knocked on the door and someone else opened it and it was Yuta oppa.

"Huh?... Soojungie, long time no see! How are you? Come in" Yuta oppa said cheerfully.

"Thank you, I'm good but what are you doing here? I thought you were still in Japan!" I asked him.

"Oh, I just got back tonight and I decided to continue my studies here."

"Ah...Oh, oppa is Eun Na here?" I asked.

"Yeah. Btw, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Jaemin, Eun Na's boyfriend just passed away a few hours ago," I told him.

"She has a boyfriend?" he asked in shock.

"Yeah," I said with a smile and then I said "They were so cute together<3" which made him smile also.

"So, I'm here to cheer her up. Jieun and the other guys are coming over too later. Is it okay for us to a sleepover tonight?" I asked him.

"Of course! My parents are on a business trip anyways" he said. "Thank you so much, oppa!" I said back to him.

Suddenly, I heard the Eun Na's voice as she was run down the stairs saying "Unnie, you came?" "Yeah" I then greet her with open arms and gave her a big hug. Then we heard a knocked on the door and once again Yuta oppa opened the door. It was Jieun, Bora and the boys.

"We're here~," Johnny said.

"OMG! Oppa, what are you doing here?" Jieun said in surprise to see him here.

"He just got back from Japan and decided to continue his studies here," I said.

"So... Eun Na, I know you might feel hurt right now but we need to know... what exactly happened?" Jieun and I asked her.

Eun Na just kept quiet. We know that we need to give her some space before she can tell us exactly what happened. Then she opened her mouth and said, "There is not much to say... they said they did whatever they can but he just couldn't be saved..."

Jieun and I knew that she was about to cry so we gave a group hug to console her. "We are so sorry to hear that Eun Na-yah," all of us said to Eun Na. "It's okay!" she said trying her best to smile. "So, is anyone hungry?" Eun Na asked.

"Yes!" literally everyone said it at the same time. Eun Na was about to go to the kitchen when "It's okay, Eun Na... I can cook food. You just sit right here and wait" Taeyong said surprisingly.

He was so kind enough to cook so I decided to help him. "So, what are we cooking?" I said to him. Suddenly, Yuta oppa came into the kitchen and said, "So, when did Eun Na started dating?"

"Um just about a few months ago before he passed away" I responed.

"What happened? How did he die?"

"After we had our fun at the noraebang, we went to the amusement park but then Eun Na and Jaemin decided to go sneak out of the group and just went out on a date secretly. They were joking around and he... got hit by a car" I said to him.

"Wow, Aww I feel so sorry for my Eun Na...Wait!" Yuta oppa said.

"What?" Taeyong said to him.

"What's the date today?"

"It's the 4th of October, why?" Taeyong said.

"OMG! Happy Birthday, Soojungie!!" Yuta oppa said and hugged me.

"Awww, thanks oppa" I said with a smile.

"Hyung! Not to close" Taeyong mumbled.

"What?" Yuta said.

"She's mine!"

"Yah!" I slapped Taeyong's arm.

"You guys are dating?!"

"Yeah" I answered.

"Wow, what about Jieunie?" Yuta asked.

"Oh, she's dating Mark," I said while going through the cupboard for food.

"Aww, I didn't know all three of you are going to be dating at the same time. Wow, you guys are really best friends" he said.

"Oppa~" I whined at Yuta oppa.

"Are we going to cook or not, hyung?" Taeyong asked changing the topic.

I laugh quietly at Taeyong for changing the topic. Taeyong and I just cook a simple meal. We all ate and had fun that night. Kun, Winwin, and Ten even danced to TWICE 'Cheer Up' for EunNa. It was so cute and funny.

After we had our fun, the girls went upstairs and the boys stayed downstairs because the girls will be sleep upstairs and the boys' downstairs. We girls decided to have a relaxing spa night. We put on the animal mask and made fun of each other on how funny we look. We also watch movies and dramas, eat snacks and just do anything to keep EunNa's mind at ease.

At the end of the night, we all just talk. "EunNa-ya, even though I hate bringing it up again but I am really sorry for what happened. We all are." I said hating the fact that we just cheered her up. 

"It's okay" she replied.

"You know the funeral is tomorrow, right?" Bora said to her. 

"I know," Eun Na said in a somewhat sad and quiet voice. 

"You know that we will be by your side the whole entire day," Jieun said with her cheered up voice.

"Yeah," Bora and I said. "Thanks, guys," Eun Na said with a smile and we all hugged it out. We talked and we laughed the entire night but we slept quietly early because of the event that is going to take place tomorrow.