CH 23

Jieun's POV

After I calm Mark about the Taeyong problem, we went to the restaurant. We are in a private room that could fit about 10 people. We ordered our food. After ordering, we are sitting quietly in the room waiting for our food when someone knocked on the door. It was Soojung unnie and Taeyong oppa. "Guys, I-I want to apologize for what I did." he looks at Kun first.

"I'm sorry for punching you. I was just mad. I'm really sorry." he looks really sincere when he said it.

"I'm also sorry for pushing you, Eun Na and snapping at you, Jieun-ah." he adds.

"I forgive you Taeyong oppa and sorry for snapping at you too." Eun Na said. "It's okay" he replied.

"I'm also sorry for snapping at you too," I said

After apologizing to one another, we ate, chat and went back home. (a/n Mark did not send me home. I went home with Johnny.)

At school (the next day)

It was P.E class and the boys get to play basketball while the girls are playing volleyball. I was playing volleyball with the other girls when Koeun hit the ball right at me. It was not on purpose I thing. (Koeun is the girl living next door to Mark. You can say she was the 'Girl Next Door' basically but the problem was Mark has a soft spot for her T^T.) The ball hit my head and I fell to the ground. I blacked out. I look around and realized that I'm in the sick room. I squint my eyes because I can't see clearly. It turns out to be Ten. (I already know Ten. He was in Mark's basketball team so he introduces me to him.)

I asked him what happened and he told me everthing. "Where is the nurse?" I asked. "She's busy with other work but if you don't mind, may I treat your wound?" he offered. "...sure.." I replied. I asked him "Where was Mark?" and he said, "He had to help the teacher the last time I saw him." "Ahh..." I said.

He treated my wound with care. He patted my head and said, "You should get some rest." I flashed him a smile and nodded my head.

Suddenly, Mark burst in the room and he froze for a moment when he sees the skinship. He started to walk away with a hard face. I ran after him. I screamed his name and he stopped but he didn't turn around. I walk to where he was standing and I back-hugged him. "It's not what it looks like," I said while crying. "I came to see you but instead I saw that," he said. I cried more. He pushed my hand away and he walked away without saying a word.

I walked back to the sick room and I saw Ten was still there. So, I told him what happen. "I'm sorry about that and thank you for helping me. Would you like to have lunch with us? As a thank you gift." I said to him. "Sure" he replied back with a smile.