CH 38

Jieun's POV

It was a few days before school ends and Soojung unnie's graduating together with Taeyong, Jaehyun, Kun and Johnny oppa. Eun Na and I planned to celebrate it since we won't be able to see each other at school anymore. As usual, we gathered with the rest during recess. After Eun Na and I told them our plans and they agreed! We started planning where we're going. We decided to go to a normal restaurant. We ordered deokbokki, kimbap, and ramen. The waiter was so surprised by how much we ordered. We just hang out, talk and just did something without any drama or problems. It's been a while since we did anything like this. The food came and we just ate quietly like always.

After eating suddenly Jaehyun oppa said, "Today the food is on me!" I was surprised that he wanted to pay. It was supposed to be his graduation party. "But oppa it's supposed to be your celebration. We are the one who is supposed to pay" I said to him.

"It's okay, you guys had done enough already," he said. I just felt so guilty making him pay so I quickly pay for the food myself before he could.

"How much was the food?" Jaehyun oppa asked the cashier.

"Oh? The food is already paid for" the cashier said.

"Really? By who?" Jaehyun oppa said.

"That lady right there," the cashier said while pointing at me.

"Ah! Okay then" Jaehyun oppa said then heading the exit.

We were all outside waiting for Jaehyun oppa. Jaehyun oppa then came out and then he starts walking towards me and grab my arm and said "You know, you don't need to do that" with a quiet voice so that no one else can hear. "I know. I just felt guilty making oppa pay for it and besides it's your celebration as well" I said as I pout making him forgive him and hoping that he let it go. "Ah...Don't do that face really. Fine, I'll let go" he said. "Gomowo oppang~," I said with a slight cute voice. "Kyeopta," he said while pinching my cheek. Jaehyun oppa like to act like a big brother towards me but he cares for Soojung unnie more. Which I found very weird.

We all start walking to the Han River to spend maybe our last time together TT I mean we may go out together but that's when we have time. We are not going to spend time together at school. We reached there and we all sat and talk. "I can't believe this may be our last time together," Taeyong oppa said.

"We can still spend time hangout. It's not the last time we are seeing each other, oppa" Eun Na said.

"You know what I mean" Taeyong oppa said.

We all just nodded sadly knowing what Taeyong oppa meant. "Yeah, and I can't see uri Jieun anymore! TT" Johnny oppa suddenly said and then he gave me a hug. I just pretend to sob at what he said.

"I mean it, I am going to miss you!" Johnny oppa said.

"Aww! I'm going to miss you too, oppa!" I said to him while hugging him back.

'I've been friends with him since like we are since preschool and ever since then we are inseparable. Like any girl-boy friendship, they always end in friendship but we draw a fine line on that. We had no feeling for each other whatsoever. I just we was just mutual to each other. He treats me like a little sister while I treat him like a big brother and just the thought of him with me for my senior year is just so sad TT. He's going to university and he is going to very busy, making it hard for us to hangout. Just the thought of that just makes me very sad' I thought.

Back to reality, I was still hugging Johnny when suddenly "Okay hyung, I know that you guys are friends but I think that's enough hugging" Mark said while pulling me away from Johnny's grip. I just giggle at how easily jealous he gets. Johnny just sat there laughing and said "Mianhaeyo, Mark ya!" very sarcastically.

We just joked around and just enjoy the scenery of the river when suddenly Winwin stand up and said "Eun Na ya? Can I talk to you...for a second?" We were all frozen because it was so sudden. Eun Na hesitated a bit before saying "Yeah...sure" in a very awkward way. They went to someplace private and way from our current place. All of us gave each other looks and followed them out of curiosity. What are they talking about? Wait...There is no way?! Winwin is going to... :o

______________________________________________________________

Author's Note

I'm sincerely sorry for the delay in my update and if it's bad because we are running out of ideas. Now it about 30 more minutes until Christmas is over so I decided to update this Chapter today. This chapter is my gift to you. Even though, it's almost over I would like to say 'Merry Christmas' to everyone that reads our story and follow us. Our story is coming to an end only one more chapter until the end of 'Childish Love' L. Hope you guys continue on reading our stories.

! Merry Christmas Everyone!