CH 14

Jieun's POV

Jeno and I are catching up with each other in my cabin. We talked for about an hour, just talking about how much we missed each other and recalling back our memories from we were little.

I heard a knock, it was Jisung.

"Have you seen EunNa?I don't think she's back from the supermarket yet," he asked.

"What?! She's still not here?"I said panicky.

I turn to Jeno and said,

"I'm so sorry, but I have to go.I'll call you later."

"It's okay, I was about to leave anyways.I'll call you," he smiles.

I didn't return his smile as I was too worried about EunNa.That girl, where on Earth is she?

Jisung and I went to where the others were at and I saw Jaemin & Bora approaching the others. I tried to walk fast to them but failed due to my injured leg.

"Where's EunNa?"I asked Jaemin.

"Huh? I thought she already went back here," he said.

"Well, she's not back yet."Soojung unnie said.

"Let's split up and look around the campsite. Maybe she's lost somewhere. Move-in pairs."Jaehyun oppa said.

I felt someone was holding my hand. I look at my hand and look at the owner of the hand's face and saw that it's Mark.

"Hey, let's search for her together," he started dragging me slowly not forgetting that I'm injured.

"What if she's in danger?"I look at him with tears pooling in my eyes.

He stopped walking and he cups my cheeks.

"Hey, shh shh, she's going to be alright, don't cry," he said wiping the tears that are falling from my eyes.

He hugs me tightly, caressing my hair. I hug him back.

"Let's find her, okay?" he breaks the hug and we start looking for EunNa.