CH 21

Eun Na's POV

The bus came after 5 minutes, the boys helped carry the bags into the trunk of the bus and we sat randomly on the bus. After the boys finished packing the bags, they got on the bus. We sat in pairs. Of course, Jaemin sat with me. Mark oppa sat with Jieun unnie. Soojung unnie sat alone. I feel bad. I saw Taeyong oppa approaching Soojung unnie and I think he wanted to sit next to her but Kun oppa sat next to Soojung unnie first. I can see that Taeyong is annoyed. Taeyong sat with Johnny, Jaehyun, and Jisung at the back of the bus. Taeyong kept on looking at Soojung unnie. He looked really mad. I whispered to Jieun unnie about Taeyong and she asked me to calm him down. I tried to calm down but I can't. It seems like he is really mad. I decided to leave him be.

We reached the school compound and all of us decided to go to the mall and eat before going back home. On our way to the mall, all of a sudden, Taeyong couldn't control his anger and started to pull Kun and punch him in the face. I can't stand it anymore so I snapped at Taeyong "What do you think you're doing?!!"

Taeyong was so mad that he didn't care and actually pushed me out of the way. Luckily, Jieun unnie was next to me and caught me but she started snapping back at Taeyong.

"Okay, thats where I draw the line!! You're now being violent with girls? and you are now taking it out on Eun Na?"

"Can you shut the hell up?!" he said angryily to Jieun unnie.

"You're the one who should shut the hell up and stop acting like it's the end of the world if a guy is close with Soojung noona." Mark said while clenching his fist. I saw Taeyong clenching both of his fists too. Before Taeyong was about to punch Mark, Soojung unnie suddenly screamed "Lee TaeYong!!" and she pulled Taeyong away from Mark before he punches him and so did Jieun unnie. How did this become such a HUGE FIGHT?