CH 7

Soojung's POV

When the bus started to move, Taeyong whispered something to Jieun and she started to keep her stuff in her bag and started to keep her stuff in her bag and stand up.

"Where are you going?"I grabbed her hand.

"It's okay unnie, just sit here."She said.

She sat on an empty seat that has backpacks on it. She puts the backpacks down and sat down. I looked at Taeyong, he smiled then sit.

"Why are you sitting here?"I asked him.

I can hear Jaehyun's voice at the back asking Mark to sit next to Jieun. I swear Jaehyun is a Mark and Jieun's shipper. Johnny was a bit upset since he wanted to sit next to Jieun but he can't say no.

"Because of that,"Taeyong said while pointing at Mark and Jieun who were

laughing.

I smiled looking at them. They are so cute together. I didn't know that Taeyong was staring at me when I was smiling.
"You know, you're really pretty when you smile."He smiled.

("You own the cutest smile Taeyong-ah")that is what I wanted to tell him every day but I couldn't say it out loud.

I had nothing to do so I took out a book. It was a love story, the characters' love story is so cute. I want a relationship like them. I started to read where I stopped. Taeyong was just scrolling down his phones' screen and he took out his earphones and handed me one side of it. I just look at it but didn't take it.

"You really want me to do it for you don't you?" he asked then giggled. He did it and turned on my favorite song. I could hear him singing to the song softly, his voice is so sweet.

After arriving, our teacher let us do the things we wanted to do after the long journey. (the palce is in the countryside btw)We'll only start tomorrow. We were divided into groups. Fortunately, Jieun, Eun Na and I are in the same group, but with the boys. Taeyong, Mark, and Jaemin.Why, just, why?

We went to some places that have really nice scenary. Jaehyun, Johnny, Jisung, and Bora are in the same group. They followed us from behind. Out of nowhere, Taeyong stopped walking and grabbed my hands.

"Will you go out with me?"I was startled and didn't know what to say. My heart was beating so fast.

The whole group stopped walking and was shocked by Taeyong's proposal. It turned out to be a joke. He laughed loudly and said,

"Joking! Do you know how you looked like just now? I should've taken a picture."

Surprisingly, Jaehyun grabbed Taeyong by his collar and said angrily,

"If you're going to date her, just do it the right way! You're only going to hurt her in the end.I'll never let you date her like this Taeyong!"I could see how red Jaehyun's face is because he is so angry.

"Let go of me!"Taeyong pushed Jaehyun away and punched him right on his face.

I tried to stop them but there's no use because they are throwing punches at each other and ignoring the world.

"Seriously, you guys are being childish!"I said loudly and walk away.

I walked away quickly and let them figure things out themselves. I just walked really fast, I don't even know where I was going until I bumped into a boy. Well, we both fell and he helped me up.

________________________________________________________________

YET ANOTHER UPDATE! Sorry if I update to much.I'm just excited lol. Did you guys see Taeyong's new haircut? OMG I like it♥️

-Daisy♥♫