CH 12

Eun Na's POV

I was just sitting down near the campfire until a teacher asked for the volunteer team. I approached her and she told me that they needed more canned food and coals. So I volunteer on buying more of the food. She handed me a list of food to buy at the supermarket nearby.

When I was walking, I saw Jaemin approaching me and asked: "EunNa-ya, where are you going?".

"I have errands to do. The teacher asked me to buy some food at the supermarket." I said, showing him the list that the teacher gave me.

"Would you like some help with those errands?" he offered. I agreed. Besides, I want to have some time alone with him anyway. We walked to the car that our teacher told us to find. An ajusshi was waiting for us. The ajusshi is going to drive us to the supermarket because the teacher was super busy at the campsite.

We were about to get in the car when that little brat Bora stopped us. "Can I go too?" she said and I swear I saw an evil look in her eyes. I have no choice but to bring her because the teacher agreed on letting Bora come with a saying that we could use some help. I just dealt with it and let her come.

When we arrive at the supermarket, Jaemin went inside the supermarket and immediately started to buy the stuff teacher listed. I was about to walk inside the supermarket and helped Jaemin when Bora stopped me and said "Yah, do you hear that? I heard someone asking for help. There!" she points. At first, I didn't believe her but she became even more worried. I decided to follow her.

"OMG, I saw him. There! We have to help him" she flashes her mini flashlight into the woods. I started walking towards the woods flashing my way with my flashlight. I walked and walked until the light from the road cannot be seen anymore. I felt something was odd and I looked back and saw that Bora is not with me anymore. She left me there alone.

________________________________________________________________

Author's note.

Hi, guys. We actually have an asianfanfic account. We usually update this fic there because we thought no one here likes reading this fic here. So, if you want to read our fic on asianfanfic you can search our username, "nctislife" to read our fic(Childish Love) there. But, we'll still update here. Thanks for reading!

-Daisy