CH 29

Jieun's POV

It hasn't past noon yet so we thought that we should spend more time together. "OMG guys. I have a brilliant idea! Let's have fun at the amusement park." Johnny oppa said excitedly. "Okay! That's a good idea" Jaehyun oppa as the others just nodded to what Johnny suggested. After cleaning up the mess we've made in the room, Kun oppa suddenly said "Hey guys, I have to go. I promise my friend that just transfer here from China for a tour around Seoul."

"Oh Hyung! How old is he? I want more friends. Can he join us?" The cute Jisung asked but Eun Na jokingly said. "Yah! Why would you want more friends when you have me?" He giggled shyly.

"Call him over, Kun! It'll be fun" Taeyong oppa offered.

"Oh, okay" Kun oppa awkwardly agreed.

So, all of us waited for Kun's friend at the bus stop. When suddenly, a good looking boy went off the bus and Kun oppa greeted him. "Guys, this is Dong SiCheng." "But you can call me Winwin if you like," he said. He bowed so politely to us which is making Eun Na giggled. Winwin is cute and absolutely Eun Na's type.

While we were walking, the boys as always start asking questions. After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at the amusement park. We decided that we wanted to play on the Viking, merry-go-round (a/n; I know childish right?) and etc. "Let's play rock, paper, scissors and the first three winners get to decide who they what to partner with but the rest will depend on your luck" Johnny oppa explained. "Okay, let's go," Taeyong oppa said.

The first three winners are Taeyong, Mark, and Ten. Of course, without a doubt, Taeyong chooses Soojung unnie. Then, Mark choose me which then Jisung tease me about it again. "Awww noona, the love of your life picked you" I wanted to kill him but he was too cute so I decided to let it slide. Ten picked Bora, which actually takes Bora by surprised because she's been quiet this whole time. Well the partnering has come to a close which leads to:

Jaehyun <3 Jaemin

Jisung <3 Johnny

Winwin <3 Eun Na <3 Kun

Wow, I just said Winwin was Eun Na's type. It must FATE (a/n; hahahahaha). All of us went on the Ferris wheel together. Each partner, one car/cabins. The atmosphere in there was so very awkward. We were observing the writhing on the walls of the car/cabin and then we giggled together at how funny it was. Then, Mark put his arm around my shoulder and without me realizing it, I naturally layed my head on his shoulder. He intertwined our hands together and said "I love you" I smiled as I stared at our hands and said "I love.... you too" shyly. The time was so short and the ride came to an end.

All of us went on the roller coaster ride. At first, Taeyong oppa didn't want to because he is a little scared. Soojung unnie by saying "Hah! Taeyong is a scaredy-cat. How can a boy get scared of the roller coaster?"

"Yah, I'm not a scared okay, let's just go," he said with a nervous look on his face but to be honest I was scared too so I said, "Guys, I'll just stay here and wait." Johnny oppa know that I'm scared so he said, "Jieun-ah, you need to win over your fears okay?" I refused to said 'Okay' but I also can't say yes until Mark hold my hand again and said, "Hey, I'll be there with you okay?" I swear I'm scared of height and death. Taeyong oppa too.

Soojung unnie has been teasing him from the Ferris wheel ride. "Okay, let's go," I said. Mark and I held hands during the ride. It was fun after all. We went to get ice-cream after all the rides. Eun Na and Jaemin didn't ride the roller coaster with us. I wonder where are they?????