CH 31

Soojung's POV

After talking to Eun Na, the rest were curious to what happened so I told them what happened to Jaemin and Eun Na. "Oh, Is my love okay?" Jisung asked. 

"Who's your love?" Johnny asked.

"Eun Na, of course," Jisung said with a worried expression. 

"Eun Na is fine but Jaemin but is hurt badly. He got hit by a car" Poor Eun Na.

Suddenly, Jaehyun said, "Let's check them out." 

"Which hospital are they at?" Taeyong asked. 

"I'm not sure, wait" I texted Eun Na but even after 5 minutes, she still hasn't text back so I just called her. She said that it's the hospital near the Han River. There's only one hospital nearby so all of us went there together.

We reached the hospital and Taeyong helped me asked the reception where Jaemin was. We walked at the hallway and I thought of her a lot and is also very worried that she might get traumatized of what had happened. She's young and Jaemin was obviously her first love. I cried when I saw her crying and sobbing into Jaemin's mother's arms.

We walked over to them and bowed respectfully to Jaemin's parents. Eun Na stood up and hugged both Jieun and I. I stroked her head and said, "It's going to be okay.

"We're sorry for what happen," Taeyong said while bowing to Jaemin's father. Jaehyun and Johnny offered to buy coffee for Jaemin's parents.

After they went to buy coffee, the door of the surgery room opened and the doctor came and said "Sir and Ma'am, the surgery went well."

 Jaemin's parents were so happy to hear that and so were we but then the doctor also said "but he is currently in a deep coma"

"What?" Jaemin's mother said sadly as she was about to cry. Eun Na nearly fell to the ground upon hearing that.

"Is he going to wake up?" Jaemin's father said to the doctor.

"We are not 100% sure. We have done our job and now it's time for his turn. He has to fight it to wake up" the doctor said back.

"Thank you so much for you had done, doctor." Jaemin's father said.

I know Eun Na just couldn't stand not seeing him so she asked the doctor "Are we allowed to see him now, doctor?" "Yes, you all are" the doctor replied. Jaemin's parents let Eun Na to go in first. So Jieun and I went in with her together while holding hands know that Eun Na could not handle it alone.

As we get closer to Jaemin's bed, Eun Na let go of our hands and she went closer to him and sat on the chair near Jaemin's bed. She holds Jaemin's hand and whispered "I'm sorry" to him with tears coming down her face. TT TT