Chapter Forty-One.

Chapter Forty-One

I shot up quickly from my bedroom floor ignoring the dizzy spell I got from it and zoomed to Ashby's room. I didn't even care that she paid Robert more attention as long as I had her, I would be the happiest guy in the world, I knew that now and I wanted my dream to be a reality.                              Rushing to see her, I knocked on the door waiting to just go in and kiss her so she'd know I still loved her and wanted to sort this out but I had no reply,I knocked again. Silence.                                  Confused I opened the door a crack, she wasn't in here. A sudden shock a dread washed through me; her bags were gone, her wardrobe empty.                                                                                                     No, no. Fuck no, this wasn't happening, I dashed to Robert's room to find his clothes and bags were gone too. My legs were jelly but I forced myself down the stairs to find it was also empty. "Jaynie?" I yelled hoping to find that she had just taken them away on holiday or something. Yeah right, my luck wasn't that good.
"Everything okay, Donnie?" She asked with a sleepy tone and I heard the voice come from Lily's room and I heard the small giggles.                                                                                                             "Ashby's and Robert's stuff has gone!" I continued as my realization of them gone hit me. I was shaking, my body felt weak and I heard Jayne questioning me in terror behind me and the opening of bedroom doors.                                                                                                                                             Meanwhile, I ran for the front door; it was pitch black outside and moon was the only form of light asI began to run madly up the road with no shoes or socks on; I let the dirt and stones cut the soles of my feet open as I kept on moving. Praying to god this was just a really bad dream or a nightmare but I knew it wasn't.
Ashby had left with Robert.
I felt sweaty and horrible but I kept sprinting, hoping I would see her or even Robert sometime soon, that they hadn't just disappeared. Then I saw a car open and a wave of brown hair. Ashby's hair. I moved faster towards the car, screaming her name. I was in distance of hearing her voice catch, she looked over her shoulder and her eyes met mine automatically.
"Robert get in the car" She spoke with no emotion as she was following him after him but I was close and pulled her arm that was on the door of the car.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled at her in shock, she was cold and she was now freezing over my heart.
"I have to go. Robert is going to be sent away so I called up a care home after you left my room, I'm going with him" She told me as her voic broke, letting the darkness hide her expression. My heart squeezed itself free of blood, she couldn't do this.
"But I'll still see you right, at school? Tell me I'll still see you" I screamed my begging at her, not even bothering to hide the dread in my voice. Her heard her hold a sob back and saw the shaking of brown hair and I began to breath hard as my brain kept repeating no over and over again.
"Is this because we argued? Baby, I'm sorry, I won't ever get angry at you again, just please come home" I continued to beg her, pulling her towards me but she wouldn't come. I felt tears form my eyes; I wanted her to come to me, I needed her too, my heart was actually physically breaking right now.
"No, it's not because of that, silly," She sobbed some more and it was loud and heavy as she tried to pull my hands off her, I refused the action with every entire atom in my being.
"I have to go, Donnie" She cried wildly, almost screaming at me through her meltdown.
"No! Don't! Don't you fucking dare do this! Ashby please! I'm so sorry please come home. I need you, please. Baby, come home! I love you so much. Don't do this to me, I'm begging you" My voice broke as the tears fell from my eyes and I desperately tried to grab at her again.                         She couldn't go, this wasn't right, this wasn't fair; this isn't how I imagined things.
"Donnie, I can't. Now you need to let me go" She spoke in the same voice as me and now I saw the tears spilling down her face.
"Never! I'll never let you go, I love you! Baby please, just stay, I'll sort it out with Jaynie, I swear. Ash, please" I continued to beg as I cupped her face so I could see it in the odd light. She had never cried as much as this before and I felt myself shattering inside, this was worse than when everyone finding out I was in care, so much worse, I'd take that secret coming out everyday instead of going threw this even once.                                                                                                                        I couldn't lose Ashby; we were meant to go on a road trip, we were meant to get married and go to Paris because she always wanted to go to Paris, we were meant to have children together and grow old with each other. She...couldn't ...leave ...me.
"You know we can't sort things out with Jaynie, Donnie" She told me the harsh truth. I shook her madly refusing to believe the truth in front of me as I was breaking down in front of her, she had to stay, I couldn't lose her not after how she changed me, Sam, Sasha.                                                She was so perfect, so perfect around everyone, everyone needed her; me, Sam, Joss, Sasha, Luke, Jayne, Lily and Ryan, everyone needed her, not just me.                                                               "Baby, I'll do it, I'll find a way to, just Ashby stay please, I can't lose you" I continued desperately, breathing badly through the floods of tears I was creating.
"I have to go, Donnie. I love you so much, please remember that... Goodbye" She spoke before trying to pull away. Now I screamed a sob at her and wouldn't stop begging her to go over and over again as I tightened my grip on her; I wasn't going to let her go, never, I loved her too much to say goodbye.                                                                                                                                                                "Ashby please I'm begging you come fucking home with me" I sobbed as I was beginning to lose my grip on her stomach and arm but then she turned around and her lips were on mine; the force knocked me on to the floor but I held her close and wrapped my fingers in her hair as she pushed my face more into her, our tears mixing so much I could taste them in my mouth, she had to stay, I was breaking so much and only she could fix me, I loved her so much it hurt.             Then she pulled back and said something to me before getting in the car.                                                Numb to the core, I sat there in the middle of the road watching the car get blurry and smaller; her going further and further away from me.                                                                                                            I screamed her name one last time, through my tears and began to run again but the car had disappeared out of sight. My knees buckled and fell back to the gravel and sobbed hard and loudly.                                                                                                                                                                                        "Oh Donnie" Jaynie quivered behind me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Chapter was the most hardest chapter I have written in my life.
I cried so much and kept wanting it not to happening but it needed to.
So I'm sorry if I upset anyone.