Chapter Thirty-Three.

Chapter Thirty -Three

"Come on, why can't I see it?" I asked Ashby, almost slipping over the side of the pavement due to it being so darl now, I don't even want to know want to know what time it was now, I was just glad we were nearly back to the care home, it had been one hell of a night and I wasn't even wasted, trust me I was shocked myself too.
"Because it's stupid" She laughed, holding me upright in her one hand and her other hand digging around in her left coat pocket for the house keys.                                                                               "I bet it's not" I told her as she opened the front door, clinging to her warmth.
"You've drunk a lot tonight, haven't you?" She laughed as we made it into the house before I face plant the front door.                                                                                                                                              Yeah, maybe I did have one too many but it didn't stop me from grabbing back of her coat with a feather-light touch and twisting her round into a hug.                                                                                     "Please show me" I spoke, giving my best innocent face while brushing the hair out of her now made-up face. She rolled her eyes at me with a smile before she pulled back, unzipping her coat and throwing it messily on the dining room table.                                                                                                 I felt my eyes go wide and my heart begin to beat faster and faster from the view I saw, she looked like tinker bell; she was wearing an elf outfit with green over knee high socks with red stripes and her dress was also green and she had a pocket either side before it went strapless at the top and with fingerless green and red gloves that finished at the top of her arms.
"It's Luke's joke because I'm tiny" She blushed with a slight laugh bubbling in her chest as she held herself desperately trying to cover as much as possible, unable to look down at herself.
"Do you have the hat?" I asked her gulping slightly unsure if she was okay with me staring at her but I couldn't help it, feeling the heat run up and down my body was almost overwhelming.          She stammered a erm before dashing over to her coat pocket and quickly pulled out an elf hat as she placed it on her head with a embarrassed expression.                                                                                 I was sort of glad she didn't show anyone at the party because if they reacted the way I was I would've killed them without a second thought.
"You're looking at me funny" She holding herself again, looking to the floor in a shy way. I pushed off the worktop.
"Just thinking about how lucky Santa would be if he had an elf like you" I replied, laughing at my own bad and cheesy comment while she covered her now red face.                                                             Hopping down my the counter top I was on, I strolled towards her, my hands finding her hips, the material tickled my skin; it was soft and felt like velvet.                                                                           "You're an idiot" She murmmured under her breath finishing the last of her laughter but the smile was still there.                                                                                                                                                 "Don't hide your face from me" I whispered into the top of her head as the scent of sandalwood filled me and with that she pulled her hands away and she was the most brightest red I had ever seen but she wouldn't meet my gaze; her eyelids fashioned a green and red smokey eyeshadpw effect and her eyelashes curled up, looking thicker now.                                                                                   I pinched her chin with two fingers so she would finally look up to me, her eyes shone almost magically against the eyeshadow; I ran my hands through her hair and the hat fall off onto the kitchen floor, unable to help myself my lips met hers. Tiny hands pulled down on my top like she normally did as she whimpered a little it sent huge ripples through me. I traced hands back down her body until I got to the gap of skin between the end of her dress and the beginning on her socks before pulling her up by her thighs which made her breath catch when she was in the air and didn't need to lean up anymore.                                                                                                            That's when she took control like before her tongue was in my mouth, making more ripples run through me as I pushed her up the wall of the stairs; she was so tiny and light that it made it so easy to carry her.                                                                                                                                                             Until she moaned because I had pulled down on her bottom lip, I felt myself go dizzy from the noise so I forced myself to put her down so we could make it up the stairs without dropping her because with her moaning my balance now wasn't very good after what she did.                              Not that she minded because now she was dragging me upstairs then into my room by my shirt before her lips were on mine again and somehow we made our way to my bed and she was in my lap.                                                                                                                                                                                 "Are we actually going to do this?" She managed to breathe as she broke away from me. That's when it hit me, realising no one was here to stop us this time, if we wanted to do this we could.
"Do you want to?" I replied in the same tone between kissing her neck, my nerves were now stabbing me... this was really it, it was happening right now and I had no time to prepare myself or anything else around me.
"Yes" She spoke in a voice I had never heard from her before, it was husky and low. She was my addiction and my couldn't be away from hers for too long so kissed her again, slipping her socks and gloves off while she focused she got my shirt off. I was sort of frightened to do this.                    I actually worried if I was good enough for her. Fuck, this had never happened before. I had to calm down, this was Ash we were talking about she'd never judge. I loved this girl.
I pulled off her dress and my breath caught again at the beautiful sight.                                                     I placed her on my bed so I could get my jeans off in a rushed mess as she turned to taking off the rest of her top half as I threw my jeans on the floor. I twisted back and realised we were both pretty much naked on my bed and it was overwhelming by how much I was seeing, it was too perfect and sent me wild inside.
"Fuck you're so beautiful" I breathed as I kissed her again, making us able to manage getting rid of the rest of our clothing, throwing it all over the floor.                                                                           Every kiss made me light headed and feeling her skin against mine made me go crazy and we weren't even doing it yet. I was never so happy to do this and as I pulled back slightly I brushed my lips over her cheeks and nose, memorised by her so much.                                                                     "I love you, Ash" I finally told her with a weak voice, especially when her stunned eyes shot open to meet mine.
"I love you too" She spoke gently with a soft smile.
Then I went further and made her fully mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was so hard to write but I'm happy with it!
And I hope you enjoy it too.
Have a lovely day everyone x