Chapter One.

Insight.

It's cold in December, the snow falls, ice forms and we just accept that, for some reason.           She was like December but the thing is all that disappears by February.

Just like her.

Chapter One.

I had been in care for about five years now due to my Dad's fascination when it came to killing, in addition to other things and my mother well she was about six feet under ground now.                I had been up, switched and changed care homes twelve times now.                                                        Only due to the first one I decided to set fire to the maths teachers room; wasn't like she was in there, of course so I didn't see the big deal with it but from that point finding out tricks to fucking the system, I had never been in one care home for more than a year.                                          I was labelled trouble, you know just like some people were labelled fat or mentally insane, mined happened to be trouble.                                                                                                                                Anyway, my current home was called Middle-house care home and I had never felt more normal; I was in a house full of freaks, for example I walked downstairs the once to find one little girl with light brown hair in plaits, pale skin and blue eyes just laughing at the wall while her feet crossed behind her head and yeah after that I was upstairs for the next week or I'd go to take a piss, in my own bathroom may I just add to find another little boy with almost white hair in a bowl cut style and greenest eyes, who would lay in my bath tub with no water pouring out but he'd just say: 'your blood is warm today Mommy ' after that my body taught itself never to pee again.            Why I was here was beyond me... well tell a lie, actually no it wasn't.                                                        This was the care - home closest to my High school.                                                                                              I was perfectly normal out of well...these children. However, there was a new girl that moved in that I couldn't include in that group due to the fact she just stayed in her room all day so maybe she was more like me, who'd know and I hadn't even seen her though, just a brown wave of hair at the 3rd door on the left.                                                                                                                                                Man, I hated being here so much that I had to force myself to focus on the fact I only had a year left then I was out of school and I could get a job and move out of this place while never looking back. I know it may sound harsh but I just didn't fit in here, I was your average kid; I'd wake up, go to the school, hang out with friends afterwards, I use to be on the basketball team if that wasn't an average kid stereotype then I even masturbated over swim models calendars or the girl with huge tits at school or just straight up had sex.                                                                                      Sighing, I slung my black school jumper over my shoulder before going down the steps. No crazy feet girl today, that was a good start to say the least. After that crisis adverted I dashed to get some breakfast that I could eat on the way to school so it avoided me being in this freak hole anyway longer or before the main and only career/ foster Mom of the century, Jaynie for this came down asking if I was okay and blah blah blah. I mean she was lovely and not mention one hell of a patient person but she was also extremely over-protective which a lot kids in the system, me included just weren't use to.                                                                                                                Then a noise broke me from my usual routine. With my head stinging with annoyance, I slowly turned around to find a boy about my age perhaps or just slightly younger but half my size staring back at me; he had raven black hair that went round in a curtain formation with the shortest undercut ever. To go along with that he had pale skin with high cheekbones, along with faded green eyes underneath the dark circles, his height was about 5'11 and he was so skinny so much so that the uniform he wore looked huge on him.                                                                                      "Hi" He spoke to me with a quiet, unsure tone, he was gripping onto his trouser for dear life, his fingertips turning bleach white.                                                                                                                                  "Yeah" I replied shortly before grabbing the breakfast bar off the side of the table before going out the door, slinging my bag over my shoulder and headed for school resuming my normal routine.