Chapter Twenty-Seven.

"We've got our mock exams in January. Miss Abbott told us about it, in English today" She spoke leaning over my leg as she sat cross legged between my own to pull out her English homework.
It was six o'clock and to us that was doing our homework together because she seriously doubted that I did it... I do it! I swear.
"Well isn't that perfect" I spoke sarcastically. I hated exams and these ones were big ones. The last ones before the real thing.
"You nervous about them?" She asked tapping her pen off my leg.
"Well yeah, it's our last practice ones before the real one" I admitted because it would be stupid to even try and lie, I mean who wasn't nervous about last mock exams?
"Don't worry. You'll be good at them" She tried to comfort me, running her hand over my knee as I began kissed her cheek down to her jaw line, she was too desirable not to not be always kissing her in all her favourite places.
"Yeah you aren't doing homework right now" She giggled when my kiss had made it down to the back of the hem of her cardigan.
"We should go away after exams are finished" I told her into her cardigan.
"Where and how would we get there though?" She questioned, god she was too logical to cope with sometimes. I kissed the material before saying: "Anywhere. That's not the important part. And I can get my drivers license around April" I explained.
"Hm, how do you know we will still be together then? We could break up at any time" Her pen froze in mid stroke of the letter b. I pinched her by both her cheeks with my finger and thumb, turned her head before giving a quick kiss on her lips.
"Never" I told her before letting her carry on with her homework.
On the other hand I was knackered, Ashby hadn't forgotten about going running and man she was a demon when running. I imagined I'd have to slow down for her or maybe even get quick look at the good things when she wasn't noticing but she was gone. I swear we did ten thousand miles marathon and she wanted to do more. While I thought I had burnt off every piece of food I had eaten in my life.
"Even if we were. I still couldn't, what about Robert?" She asked. Oh god.. that'd be great, sitting in a car with Robert's death glares like a happy little family. Hey the radio would be playing 'We Are Family'. Yeah Robert would so love that, I thought sarcastically.
"He can look after himself, Ash" I told her firmly. In an instant she turned to face me dumping her book on my floor. Oh shit, I had hit a nerve.
"You know he needs me"
"I need you more" I challenged.
"You know what I mean. He needs me in a different way" She explained.
"I need you every way" I pushed again, making her roll her eyes at me.
"Thought you'd say that" She spoke.
"So will you go somewhere with me?" I repeated.

.

"Hey" Sam spoke, strolling up to me and Ashby outside school, hands in his pockets. He had never looked so calm, it was still hard to believe he was gay. He just didn't come across being like that but then again I shouldn't stereotype people.
"Good morning" She sung sweetly back him with a gently smile.
"Where's your friend?" He asked grinning around looking for Luke like was just fall from the sky, I wouldn't even be surprise at this point if he did.
"He stayed up way too late playing video games so he's not coming to school" Ashby huffed rolling her eyes with another sweet smile.
"Yeah so I said she could hang out with us, that's okay right?" I asked Sam cautiously, I didn't know if he need to talk to me more about anything else in private but he nodded eagerly with a big smile. Now was the Sam I knew and I couldn't be happier was doing okay again.
"So it's true?" A frustrated voice whined behind us and I practically felt the stomping heel off the gravel as it vibrated through me.
I gripped Ashby's hand tighter as I immediately knew who's that voice was. We all twisted around to face Charlotte; she stood there in the same tight, short uniform, hand on her hip. Her face turning red from anger while Sasha and Minnie right by her side, Sasha waving brightly at her old brother.
"You and her?" She moaned, pulling at disgust face at Ashby which automatically made me pull her behind me slightly.
"Charlotte don't start anything. It's Monday morning and I already want to kill myself, I don't need you to drive me to it" Sam groaned, taking his place next to Ashby and I felt the overwhelming proud hit me in face, he was backing us up but more importantly also protecting her.
"You're taking that little freaks side too?!" She screamed, point at talon at Ashby while stamping her feet like a spoiled princess when actually she looked like a duck slipping on ice. "I prefer Donnie being with her a hell of a lot more than I did when you were with him" Sam admitted in harsh tone at her.
However, all I could do was look at my best mate, I seriously took him for grated.
He took a glance a Ashby who gave a small smile before mouthing a 'thank you' to him to which he just casually shrugged and face her smug smirk, nudging his should against her shoulder gently even if he did have to bend down more than I did to reach her.
"Seriously? You could've had me and you picked her instead?" Charlotte moaned confused now to me. Wow she thought, she was amazing. What the hell did I ever see in Charlotte I do not know, that must've been a really dark stage in my life not to mention desperate but just to annoy her I shrugged thinking I had the better girl.
"And you I told you at the party what would happen if you crossed me, bitch" She spoke to Ashby. I glanced at Ashby with a confused expression, well she hadn't told me about that. "And why would I listen to?" Ashby replied, forcing herself to be in front of me as I went to pull her back but she swatted me away. Was bitch fight about to happen? I know who I had my bets on after watching Ashby run like a mad man last night.
"Bitch, do anything to him and I will kill you" Charlotte spat but I felt my blood boil if she even touch a silky hair on Ashby I would create world war three.
"What something like this?" Ashby replied in the same tone before I realized what she meant, she grabbed me by the center of my jumper and pulled me down to her lips; it wasn't sweet or soft like how she normally kissed me.
No, this was rough and she definitely had all the control right now as I felt myself go light headed. Suddenly her tongue was in my mouth before she continued yank me closer.
Doing as I was told, I locked my arms around her and returned my tongue.
Well, we had never done this before and boy I wasn't mad, I never even know Ash could be like this and my whole body was on fire reacting to her movements, things were happening to me that I really didn't want to be happening me but I felt myself unable to move like I was forcibly attached to her. Holy shit! What the bloody hell was happening, right now?!
Finally she pulled back, leaving my mouth all tingly and my lips swollen. Fucking hell, I missed her like mad now.
"Come on. We're going to be late for first period" She panted, looking me in the eyes; her were hungry like she wanted to rip my clothes off there and then while I was still in a daze. Everyone was staring at us and Charlotte had never looked so pissed off in her life as I let Ashby drag me away by the hand, my body still in shock.
"Ash, what the hell was that?" I spoke, surprised by the vulnerability in my voice.
"I got annoyed" She murmured, marching across the playground.
"Ashby, baby, please come find me whenever your annoyed again" I told her as she pulled me hard to first period. Jesus Christ, I felt scared, she was so god damn sexy when she was mad that's for sure.
"This isn't over!" Charlotte yelled desperately. So cliché even for her.
"I did not expect her to do that" Sam broke in, grinning wildly as caught up next to me as we watched Ashby pull me to her lesson that I wasn't even in.
"And you think I did?!" I spoke bewailed by what just happened.
"Definitely not, you practically looked dominant by her but hey I think you wouldn't mind if she got jealous again" He laughed uncontrollably.
I was still on fire as my body slowly relaxed back to normal but my god Ash has just tongued me in front of everyone, it was fucking amazing.

.

"So then Ashby sucked the face of Donnie and left!" Sam laughed as Joss almost spilled his drink everywhere in disbelief, I don't think anyone really thought Ash could be like that, I mean I certainly didn't.
I darted my eyes over to look at her who was red in the face, desperately trying to cover the redness with her face.
"I was annoyed I don't normally kiss him like that" She protested in a shy voice, waving her arms in their faces.
"Ashby, I hate to break it to you but you are a vampire while kissing" Sam continued laughing like a deal, flapping his arms about also but it only made her go even more red in the face.
"Oi, leave off, my girl" I joked, kissing the top of her head once before wrapping my arm around her waist, shuffling closer to her.
"Get a room. I don't need to see your tongues again" Sam joked, jumping slightly as he shot his gaze over to Joss.
"I think it's sort of cute" Joss butted in quietly. "See Joss understands!" Ashby giggled into my chest.
I had a feeling Sam and Joss were holding their hands secretly under the table and I was happy they had made up even if it meant they couldn't or wouldn't show everyone. What mattered was they were able showed and be comfortable around the people who matter most.
"You're cute in general anyway!" I protested back to everyone before she gave a stroppy pout at me.
"Ugh, I'm going to vomit, Don stop" Joss and Sam chorused in fake disgust.
"Then get a bucket, you pair of idiots" I continued joked, placing my lips now against Ashby's quickly before I was able to think her kiss from s'morning otherwise I was worried history would repeat itself this time but it would be mean causing it because I was still slightly wound up since then.
"Careful Donnie, she'll get ya" Sam chuckled mockingly towards us.
"It's only because you're seriously jealous that you can't have your face sucked off by me, Sam" Ashby joined in, giving him a fake death glare before sticking her tongue out at him.
"He get sucked off enough, don't worry, Ashby" Joss replied with a huge grin on his face.
Causing us to all burst out laughing, screaming 'that was too far' and stuff like that.
It made me realise how much I had.