Chapter Twenty- Eight.

Chapter Twenty-eight.

So many heavenly weeks passed and I never felt more happy.
Everything was so brilliant.
So much so I didn't even mind the December snow that now fell or putting the Christmas tree up and even the elf on the shelf put a smile on my face more than Lily and Ryan's combined.
"Gosh, it's freezing" She spoke her breath getting caught in the cold air.
"Pass them here then" I laughed my own breath catching now before she held out her pink fingers, I unzipped my coat.
"What are you-" She cut off when I placed my hands under my armpits. What? It was warmest place on me... well no but you know. "You're so silly" She laughed whole heartedly as she huddled against
"What, warms your hands up quickly" I told her a chuckle forming in my chest as I placed my mouth on the top of her grey woolly hat.
"Than-"
"Something big" I cut her off into her hat now, almost eating the stupid fuzzy ball attached to the crown of it.
"Hm, kiss me then" She replied, I could happily obey that command so I lifted my head off hers and leant down towards her after she had closed her eyes. She had done this a lot recently; like my very own advert calendar.
"What's the date today then?" I asked quickly.
"15th December" She replied after thinking for a moment.
"Ah, yeah last day before school holidays. How could I forget?" I smile, giving her fifteen small kisses, the last one on the tip of her pinky-red nose.
Meanwhile cheekily her hands moved across the fabric of the jumper.
"Careful, you'll end up touching my boobs" I joked, causing her to push herself away from me and rolled her eyes.
"You're even weird than me, Ardon"
"Donnie"
"Ardon"
"Donnie"
"Ardon" In an instant, I zipped my coat back up to hold in the heat and hugged her from behind.
"You push the line very far, gorgeous" I joked kissing her icy cheek.
"I just love your first name" She admitted quietly.
"Hm... who's weird now?"
"Still you" She laughed after faking a thinking moment before she spoke.
Finally after find the strength to break away from her we continued to head to school in the same slow pace like it had ended up most days. Robert had been better in the morning which meant we could leave earlier because the speed we went we needed it.
"I better head to first lesson" She told me glancing at Luke who was not at all impressed by our situation but then again I didn't really give a shit.
"Can't you join me? Marine Biology is so boring but with you their I could use you as my experiment"
"I'm afraid not because I'm expected at my Art lesson"
"Let me join you then and you could take my nude portrait"
"Jesus, you muppet"
"Aye, you're talking to me not him" I joked, a bad joke. How did she put up with me?
"You're better looking too"
"Wow, I think you just complimented, baby be careful my head might through the door," I laughed. "I'll wait for by your maths class then. That's if you convince grumpy over there that I can have you" I flickered my eyes over to Luke. "Play nice" She warned with a smile, holding her pointing finger. I gave kiss to the tip of it...of her fingertip. Not again, new brain store anywhere? I sighed, kissing her lips one last time. Then she managed to wriggle out from me and headed over to Luke.

.

"Christmas party on the 24th bring people" Maisie Stem slapped a piece of paper desk. One me and one for Sam before she turned her head back the front after she gave me a quick smile. "Someone needs to ban parties in this school" Sam groaned, picking the paper up glaring at it intently with dread.
"Speak for yourself, I kissed Ashby for the first time at a party... well sort of" I told him as my mind wondered back Halloween which seemed years ages ago not two months.
"And you went to kick the shit out of Clayton again" He reminded me causing me to flinch, I had totally forgotten about Clayton.
Distracting myself from that painful memory I picked my pen up and began to click it.
"Have you heard of him much?"
"Nah, he's stayed at home since what happened" He explained casually with a quick shrug while I picked my own piece of paper up. It was Maisie's address details with times and it was bloody fancy dress again. I swear people loved being someone they weren't.
"You going to go?" I asked, slapping the paper off my fingers.
"No doubt. You?"
"Yeah. I think Ashby would like it she hadn't been to many parties" I told him with a small smile at my work.
"I swear you love the girl, you always find a way to bring her up" He sighed a laugh, grinning at me. I shifted uncomfortable in my seat. I hadn't been with Ashby long but I had never been in a proper relationship so I didn't know when you said you loved each other or even if I did love her.
"It's because she's like perfect at everything. I can't help it" I admitted to him, oh god the sentence sounded so cheesy like something straight out a romcom movie.
"There's one thing you don't know she's perfect at. And I'm not saying that because you know" He explained which just made sighed but not because I was annoyed this time. Honestly, he was right, I didn't know. However. I was too scared to ask after what happened before but it was honestly killing me after that kiss she gave me just to wind up Charlotte.
I hadn't stopped thinking about it, I mean I loved kissing her but we hadn't kissed like that one since then and I wanted kiss her like that again too so much, I felt like the devil trying to make her sin or something. I was just a stupid teenage with raging hormones desperate for the perfect release.
I wanted that passionate, that aggressiveness like it was a life or death situation. I wanted Ashby.