Chapter Eight.

Chapter Eight.

"Dude I found out more about that Luke like you wanted!" Sam rushed over to where I was sitting, throwing his bag on the bench next to me.
Well, that was my free period of peaceful revising gone. Although, he knew more on Luke Ingram?
"Go on" I told him, flicking my pen up at him like I was giving him permission to speak.
"He's an art major. Hangs out with a fairly popular group. Grades are slightly above average. Currently isn't with anyone, last person he dated was Matthew Longmore. Runs with Maisie Stem a study group every Tuesday. Has two younger sisters called Lucy and Beatrice. Want me to carry on?" Sam explained. How he found out this information I'd never know and still sounded like he had loads more to say but I didn't need anymore, all I wanted was to assure myself he wasn't with Ashby and knowing that knowledge now my chest seemed lighter and my shoulders less tense.
"Nah it's okay" I replied, trying to be all causal about this like I would've been normally.
"You know you've been acting weird lately dude. Is something wrong? Cause you know when you ask for information it's normally about girls who you end up eventually bedding so when you told me it was a dude- I mean there's nothing wrong with that, like bestie all the way still, I have nothing against you if you've found out your gay or something. Actually it would be gr-"
"I'm not gay Sam" I laughed, cutting him off. Great, I really had dug myself a hole but it told me one thing, I was acting strange and people had picked up on it. That had to stop, if they knew about this Ashby thing, I would destroy everything I had did for years and it would all be lies because no way in hell, ; did I fancy her, I couldn't physically fancy people, no I just must really want to sleep with her or something, that logical answer to all of this shit.
Although, if Sam and the guys found out they'd rip her to shreds until she would be with me and I don't think she would've been able to cope with that on top of everything at home.
"Well dude. Glad we sorted that out.I need to head to the courts. Clayton's jaw is nearly fixed if you wanna come and see" He grinned, almost sinisterly but didn't meet his eyes, maybe I shouldn't have cut him off because he looked like he wanted to say something now, something important even.
Though our unspoken bond came into action again as I smiled back my guilty conscious when he mentioned Clayton and said no which then Sam told me it was my lost before he jogged away from me.
"Hm hello Mr Sex Addict" A sleazy voice spoke like a purring cat. One of those ugly not to mention freaky naked cats.
I sighed, someone really didn't want to revise and I was getting sick of being called that. Charlotte cat- walked round, her minions right on her expensive heels.
Charlotte's hair was in a low ponytail and curled as her lips now fashioned a glossy see-through colour, smart move, no lipstick marks would be left and she wouldn't smudge her makeup.
She positioned herself on the bench opposite me.
"Charlotte. Sasha. Minnie. Your all looking extra plastic today, how do you do?! Daddy must've had to sell his house" I smirked. Minnie let out a hiss to me which I just pulled a fake puzzled face at her and Sasha well she seemed oddly proud of my comment as she turned back from giving her brother a wave.
"Lets cut to the chase Donnie. Who's got you on a leash?" Charlotte icy poison spoke as I pulled a blank face, what the heck was she on about?
"Don't play dumb, baby. You haven't had sex for two months you obviously got your eye on someone" She explained, chewing her gum in the most annoying way ever but fuck, I knew she could hear me and Sam from the other day.
After this conversation I was going to find Sam and kick his ass, although I didn't particularly want to bump into a broken-jaw-Clayton. Avoiding him had been so easy because he had been doing the same thing.
"Just because someone doesn't have sex in a while doesn't mean they automatically fancying someone Charl. And don't call me that" I replied. Her slippery lips formed a huge smile as she tapped her claws on the table before she closed my text book, purposely.
Well that suck as rolled my eyes at him, she had lost the page I was on now.
"With you it must do I mean we didn't stop for days, remember...baby? I had to change the bed sheets so many times. Everyday we would head back to mine" She smirked, viciously. I shifted feeling awkward she had just said that in front of Sasha and Minnie so casually but they were unfazed by it, that was slightly unsettling.
In the present I threw my now closed book into my bag, knowing my revision had officially ended.
"What do you want Charlotte?" I asked her as I put the rest of my stuff in my bag but left one singular pen out just to annoyingly click in front of her.
"I want to know who the fucking girl is!" She yelled, slamming her tanned hands on the table. She'd break a painted nail if she wasn't careful.
"There is no girl"
"Oops, then I guess I yelled at an innocent girl today. She seemed about to cry but I won't worry about it" My breathing stopped and my hands clenched around the pen, my eyes flickered up to a confused Sasha and Minnie, meaning Charlotte was lying about something. It was good trick to have knowing that her minions were that dumb they gave her away every time.
"What girl, Charl" I spoke covering up the anger bubbling inside of me.
"The one you walk to school with. The new one. Ashley or something" She smirked as she knew she had hit a nerve as she stopped tapping the table and when she hit something, she wouldn't stop.
"What did you do to her Charlotte?" I dared to ask.
"Nothing violent promise, Donnie. Just told her to leave you alone, that's all. I even gave her a nice smile" Her smile turning innocent.I felt like I had eaten a ton of sweets from the sickness in my stomach as I watched her crossed her heart. I so hoped she was lying now.
"What did she say?"
"Get this. She told Charlotte to do one and move her plastic butt along" Sasha moaned after a moment of silent. Charlotte turned around and glare at her, I felt Sasha shifted her weight. Oh boy she was in trouble now, she just embarrassed Charlotte Wood. Sasha whispered an apology to Charlotte who blew her off with her claws and Minnie looked like she was hiding a laugh. Great friend, right there but me I couldn't help but feel proud, Ashby stood up to Charlotte of all people and the minion's puzzled faces made sense now, Ashby hadn't cried more like Charlotte said in that situation. "Well glad your lives are so still exciting, Charl but I really couldn't care less. See you around" I spoke collecting my bag and hooking it into my shoulder before giving the on edge, about to have a breakdown Charlotte a huge grin and goofy wave before strolling out, practically giddy towards plain of day headed to towards my next lesson or to find Sam and give him the ass kicking he needed, two things now.