Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four.

"You haven't even done it with her yet?!" Sam whined on our way to business and per usual Joss had tagged along with us as he had tech, I think I had just learned to accept he was part of group now because he was fucking hard to get rid of.                                                                                            "Sam it ain't like that" I tried to explain for the thousandth time, sighing to the floor. I really hated the way he spoke about Ash, she was some girl I was going to toss away, it was different this time but Sam seem to understand that.                                                                                                        "What she fridgit or something?" He asked still whining, pulling his bag over his chest again, glancing to Joss who rolled his eyes at him, glad I wasn't the only one who was getting pissed off with Sam right.                                                                                                                                                     "What?" I asked confused.
"Does she not put out sexually. Like does she tease to get you, you know, then back out of doing anything?" He explained like we were talking about the weather not Ashby's and mine's sex life. I stared at him in disbelief, I totally believe he was taking anything I said competely the wrong way. Actually he took it in the Sam way                                                                                                                   "Don. He's saying does she raise ya dick then leave basically" Joss butted in shortly, I think he wanted this conversation to be over as much I did, I could hear in it his tone and couldn't help but pull a digusted face at them both, for fuck sake we were at school, this conversation should not be happening full stop.                                                                                                                                             "I knew what he meant!" I snapped at them both, I was thick I was just stunned that they had both came out with those dirty things. I wish they'd shut up about it but ever since Sam watch me make out with her on Monday it had been like this, well no, at first he asked me what the fuck was that and I just said was with her.                                                                                                                Then it went to why you dating her then to this but me and Ash had never even spoken about sex seriously. Yeah we took the piss sometimes but for fuck sake it had only almost been a week since I got with her. I guess it was too early for that sort thing and I didn't want to rush her, I didn't even know how she felt about doing that or if she had even done that with anyone yet, I wanted to take my time, I didn't want her to think that's all I wanted her.                                           "So is she?" Sam questioned again like I hadn't just yelled at him about this, groaning loudly  I rubbed my hands through my hair, I wasn't going to get through to either of them so what was the point even trying to fight with them about it anymore.                                                                      "Yeah I suppose. She does it all the time when we make out, she's all talk and no action. So it's taking a little while but I'll crack it soon" I lied just to get them off my back and man, it hurt so badly speaking of her in the way because it wasn't true at all. I never needed more from her than just her presence no matter what mood me or her were in, all the other stuff we did was just a great bonus.                                                                                                                                                                   "See I told you... I'm sorry" An unfamiliar voice butted in being purposely loud but he almost sounded sympathetic, my heart dropped I knew that voice. With my heart pounding all three span round to see who had said that. Just as expected to my horror Luke was there with his hand over Ashby's mouth; to stop her from saying hi no doubt so he could eavesdrop.                      My heart now dropped all the way to my toes, she had heard everything, this couldn't be happening right not.                                                                                                                                                    Tears formed the rims of her eyes before she tore away from Luke, who tried desperately to go after her.                                                                                                                                                                            "Ashby" I yelled before rushing after her as well.                                                                                            "Dude?!" I heard Sam yell in confusion but I was too pissed off at him to answer him, I wish he'd shut his fat gob once in a while. Why couldn't I have normal friends? Sam was a wanker who only thought about himself and sex, he had no common sense and I couldn't see how our friendship could continue after this.                                                                                                                "Ashby" I called again threw the crowds, shoving passed a very annoyed Luke.                                   "Get lost dickhead. I knew you would hurt her! She's my best friend and didn't fucking deserve this! You could've had any other girl but no, it had to be her!" He screamed at me, practically red in the face and matching his hair colour.                                                                                                                "It was a misunderstanding! I'd never want to hurt her" I growled back in frustration, some much for him being her best friend, he let her listen to that and he set her up to hate me. My heart thinking about how she was crying right now because of me, I wish the words had never come out of my mouth, I was just trying to shut Sam up but I never thought how much it could effect her if she ever heard or knew. All I wanted to do was protect her.                                                      Finally, she came in grabbing distance and I managed to get one of her arms pulling her back. The rimmed tears had now fallen down her face.                                                                                                 "Let go of me, Donnie!" She sobbed, trying to pull herself out of my grip but I wasn't going to let her go now.                                                                                                                                                                            "You don't understand!" I tried to explain desprately as I watched starry eyes look at us, fuck all of them.
"Go away! I trusted you. I stood up for you when everyone else said you were in it for the sex. How dumb was I?! I swear to god stay the fuck away from me Donnie. We're done!" She screamed, yanking herself out of my lock and began to run off with Luke wrapped around her, I had gone dead.                                                                                                                                                                     She had just called us off before we even had chance to begin but mostly I hated my friends were right! I hated that I fucking reputation for sleeping with girls and nothing more now.