Chapter Seventeen.

Chapter Seventeen.

By the time I got there which wasn't long; Jade didn't actually live far away from the care-home. Funny how oblivious people could be. My secret should've been well out by now if they actually opened their eyes for once.
The Krooks were playing when I got inside, not the type of music I liked but it really got the party going.
"Give me your flesh!" A croaky voice spoke, ducking under some random persons arm, I turned around and saw a bloody dressed Sam coming towards me. I couldn't help but laugh at that voice he put on, it did not go with his outfit at all and it was brains not flesh but okay. Each to their own.
"Nah, I'll keep my flesh on, thanks Sam" I joked back as he straightened up and grinned crazily; his teeth stained red.
"Dude you look hella wicked!" He spoke, with a flick of his wrist. That I could believe, I looked cooler than an iceberg. Seriously? Was I drunk already?
"Could say the say to you" I laughed, pointing out his outfit causing us both to laugh madly.
"Let's go get a drink" He spoke back in the croaky voice and I couldn't stop laughing as we made it over to the punch area.
It was so crowded, hot and dark; I could feel the paint melting off my face, I had forgotten what house parties were like, Ashby wasn't actually missing much.
Sam passed me a plastic red cup full of punch as I continued to look at all the people either talking, dancing or making-out. Yep, no matter how hard you stop people from getting it on, it still happens and there's always a certain place. This place was on Jade's stairs.
No doubt leading upstairs too.
"Dudes!!!" A voice yelled eagerly and as I looked up at the corner and I watched a literal dead Super Man charging straight for us. In the fucking air, little shit had jumped. I braced myself for his impact, knowing I wouldn't make in time if I moved the crash never came. He just landed on the floor, face first like a bitch. "Well you just made Super Man look lame as fuck, Joss" I laughed, extending a grey hand out to pull him up. His face was red and sweaty but he had the biggest grin ever, guess he would fall in the morning instead.
"What can I say? Even Super Man doesn't always land on his feet" He joked back as I looked over to Sam who had turned his back to us again.
"Yo, Sam. Did you just see what 'Super Man' just did?" I spoke shocked as if he had actually missed it but he nodded his head.
"Yeah, yeah I did" He replied quietly... Sam was quiet? I furrowed my eyebrows but shrugged it off.
"Could you get me one?" Joss butted in pointing his head to the cup.
"Yeah sure" Man, the kid had score points in my book for that hilarious landing, he'd never forget that now, I wouldn't let him. Sam handed me another cup suddenly and I passed it to Joss who was wiping his forehead free of hair.
I took a gulp on my own as the awkward silence filled the room.
"Donnie, you came" A girls voice spoke. Erm, wait what did I do? Oh, shit, that.
I seriously hated my head, especially tonight. "Hey, Jade" I replied over Joss's shoulder.
"Yo, tiny dick move" She snapped to Joss. His eyes widened at me before he moved out the way to be at Sam's side and they began whispering too quietly for me to hear... that was weird.
On the other hand, Jade fashioned a long black, strapless dress with corset and all. Her hair in a beehive mess. Blood spilled from her mouth and neck and her fangs looked longer tonight.
"Whatsup, Jade?" I asked when she stepped forward.
"Well firstly you brought little miss silicone boobs with you" She rolled her eyes with a sharp huff as she pointed a taloned finger at me.
"I didn't bring Charlotte" I snapped at her, taking another big gulp of the punch. It burned my throat and I could feel it travel down to my stomach, that was strong shit then.
"Well someone did and she thinks she's all angelic and shit" She moaned, snapping her fangs out me.
"Great. Now all I need to remember is to hide from every fucking angel in this place" I replied, grinning through my annoyance, I saw enough of Charlotte and her body on a daily basis, I really didn't need to see her or less clothes on her tonight.
"You know. You could complete one of my goals tonight" She spoke suddenly changing the subject, there was a dangerous look in her eyes.
Confused I glanced back at Sam who just held his hands like 'I ain't getting involved'.
"How do you mean?"
"Sleeping with a dead person" She smirked before letting out a cackle while tapping her finger off one of her fangs.
"And on that note I think I need the bathroom" I smiled weakly while my body had frozen. Shit was getting weird, don't drinks kids.
And with that grabbed Sam's ripped shirt and dragged him away from 'little miss likes to have sex with corpses'. Joss no doubt following. "Dude. That was some freaky shit" He laughed when she was out of hearing distance.
"Fuck me I know. That's why I left" I told him. He looked at me puzzled before the light bulb appeared above his head.
"I mean, sex is sex and you do need to get laid so maybe you should change—" Sam was cut off by someone else, someone else I really didn't want to see.
"Donnie?" Oh shit. Escape one crazy bitch, run into an even crazier bitch. Warily, I twisted round, bracing myself for what I may find there or should I say what I wouldn't find...
Just as I dreaded it was Charlotte with only Minnie behind her. Guess even Sam put his foot down when it came to Sasha and parties. Either that or... I glanced up the making m-out stairs.
"Baby, I thought it was you. You look so good!!" Charlotte squealed as she grabbed me into a hug and I could practically imagine her leg bending upwards as she did it.
I stared at Sam mortified and mouthed "Help me"
He held his hands in surrender and replied mouthing too. "Mate, you wish. I ain't going near her" He spoke, distancing himself further and further away from us until he was out of sight. I was gonna kill his zombie ass and Joss had disappeared too so this was bloody brilliant, he would get an ass kicking with Sam then.
"Thanks, Charl" I spoke uncomfortable, waiting for when she broke away but when she did I instantly regretted it: she was in a white, long sleeved crop top that was tied at the front and white shorts that looked more like a belt. Her feet had the most biggest platforms known to man and woman with that she had fluffy white wings to match her halo.
How ironic and cliché.
"Do you like it?" She smirked, placing a hand on her bare hip, her belly ring jiggling slightly before giving a proper Charlotte twirl, my eyes were practically bleeding at this point.
I also noticed ah e had glitter around her eyes and three diamonds stickers going down the gap of her eyebrows. Her blonde hair now curled around her face.
"I think I see more skin than clothes" I mumbled, darting my eyes anywhere but on her but I could see out the corner of my eye that she had looked down at herself and flashed her white teeth.
"Thanks" She replied like I had complimented her. Trust me, it was no complimented.
I needed to move and tac because this just wasn't good for me right now so I went to spin back round to try and find Sam or just basically run away but she gripped onto my shirt, leaning into me and if she wasn't wearing platforms which could break my feet then I would've forcefully moved away.
"Ever heard of personal space, Charl?" I asked her, not able to look at her face. So I decided to stare at Minnie as if she would help me in a way but she just got uncomfortable and wandered off.
"But it's only me" She giggle slightly. Yeah. That was kinda of the point, Charlotte. I thought.
"Can I have a Halloween kiss?" She continued after a moment as I scrambled to tried and pull myself but her grip got tighter, it was like trying to get rid of glittery super glue.
"That's not even a thing, Charlotte and will you let me go now?" I told her seriously, maybe a verbal confrontation would save a kick to my balls tonight.
However, her claws made their way up the back of my head before pulling me down to her height.
"Fuck you. Can't you stick to one fucking bird?" A familiar voice spoke. Well shit on a cracker. It was Clayton. Could this night get anymore perfect? I took the chance to break out of Charlotte's man hold and face him but my heart stopped. Next to him was the very last person I'd thought I'd see tonight.
Ashby.

.

"Ash, you came" I spoke stunned that she was actually standing there before me. Not exactly happy who she was next to though.
Wait shit, how much did she see of me and Charlotte?
"Oh and look the prick moves onto the next girl" Clayton slurred, yep he was definitely pissed out his head and on painkillers for his jaw this could be dangerous.
"Dude. I wasn't doing anything. So stop this, you're drunk" I tried to whisper sympathetically.
"I'm not fucking drunk!" He continued slurring, swaying from side to side like some sort of leaf in the wind.
"Yes you are. Maybe you should go home" I spoke again trying to be patient.
"Go fuck you're Mom, Donnie. Sounds like something you'd do" He spat right in my face. I paused for a moment to stop my fist hitting his jaw again but the Mom part was seriously preventing me from stopping. I wiped my face free of his nasty spit.
"What? You already did it to her too?" He continued and I began to breath hard, my vision was going blurry due to all the heat, sweat and grey paint running down my head now.
I stepped forwards, I was about to lose it. "Donnie, don't" Ashby whispered slightly with a concerned tone stepping forward in my direction too but she was too blurry to make out how she looked, my body was heating up too much and I was pouring with sweat.
"Shut up, bitch, leave him be. Let men be men" Charlotte spoke poisonously, man too much shit was happening at once and them damn platforms made a noise too.
"Aw what? You gonna go crying home to your Daddy? Mommy? I bet your parents don't even want you. I mean why would they? You're a waste of fucking breath. If I was your parent I would've kill myself or you" That was it. I was a fucking volcano that had explode. I grabbed Clayton by the shirt and pushed him forcefully against the wall.
"Donnie stop!" Ashby's frightened voice came from in front of me, my fist froze in mid air and I could just make outline of fuzzy hands, they were in front of her face, protecting Clayton with herself from me.
I felt like a was sizzling still but I couldn't bring myself to make contact with him. Not when she was there.
"Ashby move" I grunted through gritted teeth. "No" She spoke, holding her ground. I gripped tighter to Clayton's shirt but my fisted hand began un-tense, open up and drop to my side and I unknotted myself from Clayton's shirt. "I'm done with this shit" I growled.
Leaving the room.
Leaving the stupid house.