Chapter 15: It's You

I got nothing to say.........

******************++**************************************

Adam Pov.

"Ok John and Don you know skipping class is not right"

"Yes Mr. Adam" they said with a bored tone.

"You can leave and don't make me caught you guys again got that?" I wave my finger at them.

"It won't happen again" John said and left with Don.

"Kids these days" I shook my head at that thought.

I pull my glasses out of my pocket and put it ok. "Ok let see here?" I stack my work paper and then someone interrupted me by knocking on my door. "Come in"

"Uhh... Mr. Adam there someone would like too see you"

"All right sent that person in" I wave my hand.

"Alright" I used my sense a hearing "sir you go right in,take right and you'll be right there"

"Thank you ma'am" a familiar voice. Hmm I wonder who could be?

I heared a knock at my door "come in" I stood up and ajust my jacket. The door open, the person look familiar. I didn't get to see his because he wearing a hat.

He turn around and took off his hat and I stood still in shook. It can't be I thought he was dead? "Nice too see you again, how long have it been before I last seen you?" He gave me a perfect white teeth smile.

"J-James?" I studder

"Yes?"

"Is that really you?" I ask still shook? I took off my glasses and rub it just to make sure I'm seeing right.

"Yes I'm real now stop rubbing your glasses and give me a hug fear old man"

I put on my glasses and give a hug and pad his back "it good see you James" he had a blue v neck and dark blue faded pants with men dress shoe. His face look the same still looking young like a 30 year old man but really he only 45 year old with gray eyes and I do see some gray hair starting to show.

"Now who you calling old man because I'm not the one with gray hair" I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, yeah I'm getting old but I would love to see my baby girl" his eyes look dim fill with sadness regret and guilt.

"I'll have someone sent her down for a surprises"

"Ok"

"Now sit down because we have some catch up to do"

"Alright"

"Now tell me where have you been? Your wife broke down and started to drink every single day! Your daughter was pick on everyday! Where were you? Why now?" I didn't mean to yelled at him but i need answer why he left.

"I Cant talk about that but I would love to kick some people ass for picking on my little girl" he stood up his eyes wear black.

"No! I need answer now James! Why did you left?" I yelled and stood up.

"I told you, I can't tell you why I left it best for you guys and the pack to be safe without knowing!" He yelled.

He has to tell me "tell me James now! If you do I won't tell no one I promise. Just please tell me why?" I calm down a bit, I just want to know why he left his pack, his family and his daughter?

"Fine." He said breathing hard. "It all-"

"Hey Adam I go-" Cheyenne stood there in shock staring at her father "i-is th-that y-you d-dad?" I choke.