Chapter 21: Meeting Grandma (Part 2)

Ok this dedicate to my awesome fan, Victoria1222!!!!:D

She would like me to tell you to check out and read her story Forbidden Love, it a very good story and I hope you guys would have a chance to check it out and read it, because she deserves to have her story to be read.

So after done reading this chapter, please go read her story, and it really good, but she not done finishing it:)

This chapter (Part 2) is for you Victoria1222, and I hope you like it:)

*******************************************************************************

Cheyenne Pov.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I slam the snooze button. Well ten more mintues is good enough or so.....

I heared my fiancé groan tirelessly, I turn to look at him, and my breath caught and hold in my throat. Godness of Greek, I have a one smoken fine fiancé!

"It's time already?" He yawn. His dirty blond hair is bed mess but in a sexy way, his torso build with muscles, and his abs! His FREAKING eight pack abs, is making him look standing then ever! Even when he naked! I felt my face blush when I thought of that.

"Done checking me out? I hope not, because I'm not done" he said in a sexy low voice that make my body shiver in delight, and I felt my face blush more, then I realize what he ment.... My top body is not cover.... I look down at myself, hoping I'm am cover. Of course NOT! I just have SEX with him last night! I felt my face blush even more then ever, then I cover myself up with the bed covers.

I heared a growl and the next thing I knew.... My fiancé is on top of me! My eyes went wide in a surprise. "Don't hide your body from me, your body is my body and my body is your body, so no need to hide it from me, my lady" he kiss me softly, telling me he love me and I'm his.

"Ok" I whisper, as I slid my arms around his neck to pull him closer. "I love you" I whisper again

"I love you more" he whisper back and kiss me again, but the alarm went on again causing us to break apart.

"That was fast!" He mumble and I just nod to agree with him.

"Last one to take a hot shower!" I said quickly, and zoom to the bathroom. I made it, before he even stop the door from closing.

He knock the door loud "no fair!" He complain.

"Life is not fair!" I yelled back from leaning against the bathroom door.

"So!"

I thought about it and decided to let him take a shower with me. "How about I open the door and maybe we can take the shower together? How dose that sound?" I ask through the door.

"Ok! I'm all up for that!" He said happily.

I nod my head and open the door to let him in "pervert" I cough.

"No, remember were just saving water to help keep earth safe" he stated and I roll my eyes at him like he mess up.

"Umhm..."

"What?"

"Oh nothing" I sang and turn on the shower....

(Hour later)

My fiancé and I were done and ready to pack are stuff in are cars. Kinda stay in the shower for about thirty mintues. I got to wear vintage cut-off Levis, a Topshop tee-shirt that I cut and hemmed and a black vintage lace corset, from Anne Summers. I really liked this original look and of course my fiancé, Lucas, looking sexy then ever with a white t shirt, with a gray vest, black short, with black van shoes.