Chapter 22: Royal Day

Hey guys!:D

I can't believe I got 6 out of 5 comments! And you did it all in one day:O shocking right?

I like how 5 out of 6 comments were about grandma Honey! Haha I love your guys comments:D

Well I dedicate this chapter for ShrazyMe!!!!:D she have been commenting every chapter since Chapter 18:)

So ShrazyMe I hope you like this chapter:)

(Daycen picture on the side--------->)

**************************************************

(Cheyenne Pov.)

Were sitting in the jet plane and I have sleepy Lilly on my lap while lay against my chest, sleeping and I have my love seating next to me while holding my hand. And you know what worst? I have Daycen sitting on the other side ignoring me, not even talking me, leaving space between us, no side glance, nothing. I felt kinda heart broken, and guilty.

"Cheyenne? Stop spacing out please, that not lady like of you" grandma Honey said nicely.

"Hu-what? Oh! Sorry" I felt the heat starting to come on my cheek.

"Daycen?" Grammar Honey called for him.

Yes grandma Honey?" Daycen yawn.

"Please take off your sunglasses, we are in a jet plane, not a summer beach" she complain.

I look at him, he smile sheepishly at her and took off his black sunglasse, when he did I hold my breath and I swear I thought my heart skipped a beat "sorry, that will not happen again" he side glance me and quickly look away as if it was a mistake.

"It ok Daycen, I'm sure it will never happen" she smile warmly at him and look at me. "Soo... Cheyenne?" Oh great here come another question again... Can someone throw me off the jet plane? Anyone?

"Yes?" I ask nicely with a fake smile.

"Who is this adorable little girl on your lap?" She ask.

"Well this is Lilly or as you call sunshine" I glance at my love and he smile sheepishly.

"Why do you call her sunshine?" She ask.

My love spoke up "because she brighten up your day, she full of spirts and happiness everyday" he smile proudly at Lilly like a father and I adore him.

"Oh, I'm sure I would love to have her around" she smile warmly. "Is she your daughter?" She ask confusedly. Yup that the question I've been eating for.

Like I'm gonna say "why yes, I got pregnant when I was 13, I guess I was a slutty back then" I hear my boys and my love chuckle. Ops!

'Nice Cheyenne' Max said.

'Quiet Mr. Handsome boy! Your still dead meat' I said through the mink link and found him laying on the floor by twins seat.

'I'll shut up! Please don't harm my beautiful face when you punished me' he said.

'Maybe I will, since your not shuting your mouth'

'Sorry' he huff and I build up a wall so no one would me in my head.

"Spacing out again, I see" grandma Honey said with a disappointed voice and startle me.

"I'm sorry a habitat of mine" I smile sheepishly.

"I see" she eye me and went back to look at Lilly "since you space out with answering my question, is sh-"

I cut her "yes she my daughter, no she not my real daughter, we adopt her" and I just realize I interrupted her, Shit!